Best burner phone recommendations

What’s the best one I can pay for in cash and can text, look at internet, get email etc. Thanks.
I got mine from metro pcs. I can give you the locale if you inbox me. They don't give a foook, fake name, fake address, fake everything
I just use a cheap Tracfone. It is a smart phone. The only downside is that it is rather small and the keyboard is foooking tiny. I was able to register with an email I had set up with a fake name and address.
What about a burger for being overseas? I'd like to get tinder and hobby Facebook set up on a phone and take some pics while I'm in Colombia
Straber, be sure to the app Whatsapp for Colombia. You can text all the ho's and honey's using that for free. I got a phone off of amazon before i went to Cali Colombia a year ago, once in Colombia get some minutes for Moviestar or Claro the phone companies at the mall and you will get your dick wet for sure. Good luck
^all you need to do is buy a cheap unlocked gsm phone here & buy a SIM card when you get to Colombia. You can download all those apps over there too.
Good call guys. Booked the mansion for my time there, but would still like some Facebook ladies. I have two that I saw last time, and one's responded so far
Don't people still use google voice or Burner App?
In my experience those apps pick the most inopportune time to "stop responding".
Tracfone. If you use an App or Google voice on your personal phone, your info can still be ran by your IP Addy, if you have your phone attached to your personal information in any way. That's one way Providers screen you (that claim not to screen by employment, etc.) and get your info. Along with telling you where to park (writing your plate).

OP, if you get an Android, get a VPN.

There's a Provider that will run your number once she knows your carrier to get your information. The guy running everything for her is a Client.

Always use a Hobby phone.
  • bbkid
  • 03-22-2018, 07:52 PM
What about a burger for being overseas? Originally Posted by straber
Do they serve burgers there?

j/k man. Ain't spell check a pia?
bumped - due to relevance to the P4P world.
For me I get them wherever they are the cheapest and the most convenient to buy. For me that is Walmart.

I am not married so no worries about a spouse uncovering my hobby activities, but do have a nosy 13 YO daughter.
Ultra mobile
You can find a quick one at Walmart. Verizon is cool. U can buy the phn. Minutes ect right there.