Proper eccie classifications!

Let's start with foooking bbw, it could mean anything from a miss foook, to someone you have to foook from behind to avoid the fat. My response to bbw is foooking work out and save your life. Period. The shit ain't cool and really not acceptable, but we make exceptions here. Then you got the spinners, which means I can see your ribs. Totally unattractive, plus foooking any bony chick cow girl totally hurts my groin. Then you have the ymmv might be crowd which means she dare not piss you off with a thousand reviews so you get her best or us, the rest. Then you have the great iop crowd. I love this crowd, like please pay me to be foooked and I'll moan softly at different volumes. Will even contort my face and shake. The crowd most hobbyist want is the open your leg crowd. Works Everytime and try to enjoy it. Jeez, eccie guys have cured female orgasms in Mass we got to get with your lying added to get how you do it. We don't believe you, doesn't help your story, and knowing you literally suck in bed encourages you to do better. Tooodlez. If this is my Swann post foook you'll and the great thinks this should be a sticky.
Another complete...FAIL!!
Dallas is waiting...that's right that post was more BULLSHIT!!
Why do you waste your time posting this long winded crap that no is going to read...I think the other board was one to something!!
Shine...I believe these are YOUR words from another post:
"I'm desperate and I foooking jack off"

Why do you even care about what other do?
Speaking of proper classifications

I think we need to add more titles / classifications for users.

Valued Poster should be reserved for those who are truly valued. We should add more labels / classification that truly define the type of poster / user.

1. Useless Poster
2. Forum Troll
3. Almost Banned
4. Dipshit with Internet
5. Self Loathing Moron
6. Needs to Die IRL
7. Whiny Bitch
8. Constantly Crying
9. Sexual Predator

The list can go on and on.

The other users of the forum should be able to tag the new user label, and through a popular vote system have it stick.

Valued Poster should be reserved for those who are truly valued. We should add more labels / classification that truly define the type of poster / user.

1. Useless Poster
2. Forum Troll
3. Almost Banned
4. Dipshit with Internet
5. Self Loathing Moron
6. Needs to Die IRL
7. Whiny Bitch
8. Constantly Crying
9. Sexual Predator

The other users of the forum should be able to tag the new user label, and through a popular vote system have it stick. Originally Posted by Eidolon

We've tried that in the past remember? Some random fucktard always gets butt hurt when you start getting too close to the truth about which one he is, thinks is insulting or something equally as moronic considering it's a SHMB. Then they bang the RTM while almost simultaneously starting threads about how butt hurt they are...Now do you remember?
Oh, and to stay on topic, hooktards do it too. Whale wars was classic.
It's very simple. It's not like there is a limited capacity for threads, plugging up the site.

The solution is.......stop reading and responding to threads you have no interest in.
It's very simple. It's not like there is a limited capacity for threads, plugging up the site.

The solution is.......stop reading and responding to threads you have no interest in. Originally Posted by VitaMan

If you're responding to the OP your response makes no sense. If some other post...Well...It still makes no sense.
Think globally
Still nope
10. BanPro

Cistern Urinal is down to his/her last account.
My thoughts exactly

1. Useless Poster
2. Forum Troll
3. Almost Banned
4. Dipshit with Internet
5. Self Loathing Moron
6. Needs to Die IRL
7. Whiny Bitch
8. Constantly Crying
9. Sexual Predator

The other users of the forum should be able to tag the new user label, and through a popular vote system have it stick. Originally Posted by Eidolon

Cistern Urinal is down to his/her last account. Originally Posted by Eidolon
Not quite... there are a total of three remaining for the troll who impersonates Cistern, and those three include Cistern.