What does, full service no restrictions mean.

I call a lady she said she full service no restrictions, she off skip and had cool photos but, she said if don't know what it means she not seeing me.
I know full service is sex intercourse. Does it with no condom, or something else.
It mean, service full restrictions no
It means your wish is her command. Meet her & report back.
Rip will make a awesome "who's the Daddy" ????
Get premium accerss if you do not already have that. Then read her reviews and figure out if she is worthn your time and donation, regardless of how she describes her level of service.
Hookers don't lie. Believe everything she says. Pay a deposit if she asks for one and let us know how it goes.
“Full service no restrictions” is as subjective as “open minded” until you get specific. Then the mind will get closed and the restrictions shall fly……..
I recently flew into H town and saw a provider that was advertising no restrictions. When she showed up, the restriction list was longer than Santa list.
You need to follow the golden rule when it comes to hookers. No means YES. Lemme give you some advice since you seem kinda slow. Towards the end of the session bend her over and remove the condom without letting her know. If she tries to out you threaten to post a herpes alert.
Just follow the rules!
You need to follow the golden rule when it comes to hookers. No means YES. Lemme give you some advice since you seem kinda slow. Towards the end of the session bend her over and remove the condom without letting her know. If she tries to out you threaten to post a herpes alert. Originally Posted by Chicken Pot Pie
He should at least let her know beforehand about the disease.
He should at least let her know beforehand about the disease. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
No. I don't have herpes. What I meant is I will just make up a little white lie and say I saw herpes on her. Works everytime.
Sure.
He should at least let her know beforehand about the disease. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
You are hilarious ... I love reading your posts
Full Service No Restrictions is the obvious..��
Full Sex ( covered of course).
Bbj
Teabagging
Rimming

Full service means no Restrictions to sex..not necessarily bareback I assume?
That's ridiculous like suicide