here is my question I would like to ask trump, what is yours

trump obviously suspected there may be a fixed election in October of 2000, he even said so, and then the democrats pulled off this steal. (according to the megas) Then how can we trust a president who let this happen to him while he was holding office?
trump obviously suspected there may be a fixed election in October of 2000, he even said so, and then the democrats pulled off this steal. (according to the megas) Then how can we trust a president who let this happen to him while he was holding office? Originally Posted by 1#Ratt
You should have someone proof read this and repost it. Nothing is factual. I mean, you’re trying your best and all. But it’s factually incorrect. Carry on Rat.
trump obviously suspected there may be a fixed election in October of 2000, he even said so, and then the democrats pulled off this steal. (according to the megas) Then how can we trust a president who let this happen to him while he was holding office? Originally Posted by 1#Ratt
... That's a good question from you, mate.

Trump (and most Republicans) didn't expect that FIVE (5)
states would ALL stop their vote-counting at around
the SAME TIME - to allow boxes and boxes and boxes
of "extra votes" to be counted - and for several days
on end. ... Nor did Trump expect the states in question
- such as Georgia - for instance - would HURRY to
certify their election results BEFORE any proper
investigation into voter fraud could happen.

That's the answer right there.

#### Salty
If elected, how will you bring down the debt since you ran it up last time bigly, like no one has ever seen before?

What gets cut other than taxes and education?
If elected, how will you bring down the debt since you ran it up last time bigly, like no one has ever seen before?

What gets cut other than taxes and education? Originally Posted by HDGristle
Actually bidens 4 years is estimated to surpass trumps 4 years in total deficit....
As per the cbo

Dont have time now to post it, maybe this evening...
My questions to Trump?

If you're such a ladies man- how come you got to throw a 130 grand out for a single piece of ass?

Why don't you reveal your health and educational records?

How are you going to tax the rest of America when you're saying there's no taxes on tips, overtime, or social security?

Or is that just a concept?

How are you going to deport all these immigrants who have asylum status and whom have protection until they have their cases heard?

How are you going to use ice to round up illegals - will it be like a gestapo SS stormtrooper event, or will this be even less organized?
Actually bidens 4 years is estimated to surpass trumps 4 years in total deficit....
As per the cbo

Dont have time now to post it, maybe this evening... Originally Posted by chizzy
This thread is about questions you would ask. So far, the usual suspects don't have any and instead are critiquing the questions instead of adding their own
This thread is about questions you would ask. So far, the usual suspects don't have any and instead are critiquing the questions instead of adding their own Originally Posted by HDGristle

Hmmm, ok. My question

After being lied about starting with russia gate to being racist ,to going thru 2 attempted assinations, what drives you to wanting to be president again? Is it love of country or belief in GOD?
... That's a good question from you, mate.

Trump (and most Republicans) didn't expect that FIVE (5)
states would ALL stop their vote-counting at around
the SAME TIME - to allow boxes and boxes and boxes
of "extra votes" to be counted - and for several days
on end. ... Nor did Trump expect the states in question
- such as Georgia - for instance - would HURRY to
certify their election results BEFORE any proper
investigation into voter fraud could happen.

That's the answer right there.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Salty

I understand that you are an immigrant

But do you know how the mail in ballots are checked in this country? I'm wondering, because you seem to assume that they should be able open, verify, check, and verify every single mail in ballot on the day-of election. This is not the case. Perhaps in past elections, but 2020 had record number of mail in ballots, due to the whole pandemic.

I would assume that the current sitting (and past) POTUS knows how our government works.

And as for my question,

Donald J Trump, why did have a risque photo taken of you and your underage daughter on a bed, posing like a hooker?

Donald J Trump, why did you have photos taken of your underage daughter straddling your lap, like a hooker?
Hmmm, ok. My question

After being lied about starting with russia gate to being racist ,to going thru 2 attempted assinations, what drives you to wanting to be president again? Is it love of country or belief in GOD? Originally Posted by chizzy
I spilled my coffee laughing at that one!
I spilled my coffee laughing at that one! Originally Posted by eyecu2
Truly, truly hilarious. Deeply, profoundly hilarious.
How much for a duo with Ivanka and Laura?

trump obviously suspected there may be a fixed election in October of 2000, he even said so, and then the democrats pulled off this steal.
Does George Bush know about this?