URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...3-Holly_Dallas
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Midway and Beltline
Activities: Admiration of her fine naked body, 69, HJ, Doggie, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Long, red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Prettier than her pics. Slim, fairly tall, red hair, proportionate titties. No tats, nothing pierced
Recommendation: Yes
soxguy, glad you got some holly delites!

the ourhome2 link was truncated so it wont take one to her profile.
pls post a better link when you can.

soxguy, glad you got some holly delites!

the ourhome2 link was truncated so it wont take one to her profile.
pls post a better link when you can.

Originally Posted by pmdelites
Here is her RubMD listing.
While she had a nice body, chemistry just didn’t seem there for me. CFS seemed lack-luster in my opinion. But as always, YMMV.
I had similar experience with her. CBJ, mechanical CFS and almost silent session
My experience was weird. Went to hotel where she needed to come down to get me. But...she didn't have a key. She asked if I could figure a way to come up. I was about to leave but said why not. Not that hard to piggyback an elevator so up I go. Me and another guy get off on the floor. I head the opposite direction. He went to her room. I texted her and said "nice pimp". She said it was just her boyfriend who had gone done to get key. That was enough for me.
69 but no mention of BBBJ or CBJ.
Sorry about the inoperative link. Hopefully this works. https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...3-Holly_Dallas
Also, yes, CBJ. For me, young and pretty outweighed the CBJ situation. Make your own decision. On that day, when she was newly back, the rate was 220 hhr. Now advertising 240 hhr.
We do make our own decision but you should provide proper information.
Thanks for the follow-up Marvel. I'll try to do better.