NWA Bust

Well, my much anticipated trip to the NWA gold mine was a bust. First plan ended up sick, backup canceled last minute and had me desperately scrambling late night with no success. Sometimes the cards just aren't in your favor.
  • mwise
  • 10-06-2022, 06:48 AM
Man, I saw NWA Bust and I immediately thought a client and or provider got literally "Busted".

I agree, the hobby is hit or miss.... had one cancel on the only day/time I could meet a couple of weeks ago about 3hrs before. Needless to say... I haven't had time since...
Yeah….not the best subject line. I noticed that after I had already posted and it was too late to change. Didn’t intend to be misleading.
Glad ya'll got that settled. I got scared! I was in NWA this past week and had an appt set up with a fairly new provider and she got sick, 2nd choice was out of town, 3rd choice ghosted me and luckily I had a back up plan. Should've gone with her first cause I had forgotten how much fun she was! Seems like some are flush and don't need the extra cash!
Glad ya'll got that settled. I got scared! I was in NWA this past week and had an appt set up with a fairly new provider and she got sick, 2nd choice was out of town, 3rd choice ghosted me and luckily I had a back up plan. Should've gone with her first cause I had forgotten how much fun she was! Seems like some are flush and don't need the extra cash! Originally Posted by farmncityboy
Should have called me . Xo
Should have called me . Xo Originally Posted by #SarahLynn
I did and you couldn’t screen me in time