You want HOW MUCH?

I'm just not sure what to say about this.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...08-31-10-32-58
Lmao
Cool , upselling is a crime !
Idiot. You choose who, but there are three choices.
Cool , upselling is a crime ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD

Actually you may be right because technically it's a form of Usury or Price Gouging. I'm no lawyer so I could be wrong.
False advertising? Bait & switch? I'd suggest he complain to the BBB.
  • Paven
  • 08-31-2012, 12:11 PM
Why wasn't he arrested as well? He solicited her in the first place.

What a dumb ass though, who calls the cops? He should have just told her to leave.
Why wasn't he arrested as well? He solicited her in the first place.

What a dumb ass though, who calls the cops? He should have just told her to leave. Originally Posted by Paven
Apparently she took his $$ before up-selling him and she clearly intended to keep it which is the whole point behind the up-sell.

He probably threatened to call the police if she didn't return it and she also probably dared him to follow through.

He put his principles before self incrimination. True It was quite dumb however if more mongers followed his example there would be far fewer providers pulling this shit.
  • Paven
  • 08-31-2012, 12:48 PM
Ah I see, he had some big ones to do that though because the cops could have hauled him away as well.
Only a misdemeanor , would get kicked shortly afterwards , and likely little to no prosecution .
  • Steag
  • 08-31-2012, 08:39 PM
Still a ballsy move. On the other hand 2 bills and nothing to show for it.......
He should sue in small claims court. LOL
If he has a wife it will cost him dearly. Bet he was thinking with his little head!!!! LOL Dam ASS