Likes butt plugs, but no anal.

The Back Door is not my preferred entrance. However, if I'm meeting someone for the first time I generally ask if they have any "no-no's" on their list of things they don't do.

Well, I have been messaging someone from Tryst for a while. Our schedules never seem to line up. Then I noticed she's also on Seeking Arrangement. I looked at her gift list, and she has more than one butt plug as a desired gift. However in our previous conversations she's been quite animate about being exit-only.

I'm just confused about this. Ladies, can you share some insight on this? How can you like butt plugs, but not anal sex?
Well, for one thing they know what size a butt plug is for sure plus it will only go so deep.
Sometimes folks, including guys, have more than one persona
Saving anal for something to share exclusively with their significant other, like some do with DFK? There could be a whole myriad of reasons. You have already reached the point in your communications with her where you have discussed what is and is not on the table. Why not ask her why?
Well if she’s a provider in the hobby some men enjoy the plugging. Haha I’d say don’t pry on the topic cause she’ll like you more because u respected her boundaries* wink*
Well, for one thing they know what size a butt plug is for sure plus it will only go so deep. Originally Posted by farmstud60
I'd accept that it's something she reserves for her own enjoyment. However, I don't think size or depth is the issue. Two of the plugs she picked out are massive. One said 9 inches long and over 3 wide at the base.
When a girl has a butt plug in it moves your cock more against the front wall of her pussy. That’s where the feel good parts are. Plus they know it looks hot when they are bent over