Private Residence Outcall

What say you all? Is anyone commonly hosting in their private residence?
How do ladies feel about an outcall to a private residence?

Likely it would depend on if the individual’s have any history or prior relationship, but I’m curious on opinions from all perspectives!?
Don’t shit where you eat.
I highly recommend against it!
Personally , I never see Providers/SBs at my residence . The hobby has become very risky on many levels . Anonymity is vital.

Many Providers/SBs have boyfriend/pimps , drug habits , money problems and emotional issues . When a Provider/SB knows your real world information . Your an easy target for extortion.

Everyone in the hobby has encountered some type foul play from this lifestyle . I have been in a handful of situations but luckily it was not at my residence and my real world information was unknown.

This hobby has become too risky to give your RW information to Providers/SBs . I stopped using my RW identity and phone number years ago . Although I make an exception for national agencies and highly respected providers.
The only time I entertain at my house is with my neighbor's daughter. I normally wouldn't recommend that either, but she is a whole lot of fun
Only time I've done it was when I was about to move anyway. Honestly though, I've often wanted to have a little 1,000 square foot stabbin' cabin somewhere in the Bluffs north of Omaha/ south of Sioux City. Just a relaxing spot to take random hookups. If they can find it again? Yeah, I might be out a broken window and a $100 Visio TV.
So far,I've been quite fortunate and hosting from home. But I also will do an outcall to other people's residents. Of course verification has to be done well
Candidly, I’ve never nor think I would ever host in my home. I brought the topic forward for general discussion because I have read, on a couple of other review/referral sites that some make this a common practice; particularly with providers who will only visit on an outcall basis (not many, but some). So I was interested in seeing if this common among this group. Appreciate everyone who weighed in.
Candidly, I’ve never nor think I would ever host in my home. I brought the topic forward for general discussion because I have read, on a couple of other review/referral sites that some make this a common practice; particularly with providers who will only visit on an outcall basis (not many, but some). So I was interested in seeing if this common among this group. Appreciate everyone who weighed in. Originally Posted by mikel642000
My last SB claimed to be an over protected oldest daughter of a religious family . We had a great time for a few months and she was always pestering me about going to my place . I told her no and the relationship went south quickly .

Turns out she was a pimped out drug user and I thought she was just socially awkward . Went from recreational usage to being a freaking zombie within a few months . Very slow responding to texts even when she initiated . Became to busy drugging with pimp/bf and turning tricks .

I ended our arrangement and she and or Pimp/BF retaliated by trying to hack my Sugar Site profiles , messengers , hobby phone and even had her girlfriend make an arrangement with me and then bail after we agreed on a nearby hotel. She bailed after watching me make hotel reservations. Anything could have happened if she had my RW information. I got away clean but would have had to pay a hefty price if she knew my RW info.

I actually believed her BS cover story to a certain extent and thought maybe this one is a long term keeper . I am so thankful , I doubted her BS long enough to discover what she was really about .

Always protect your RW information. The cons have been getting better and better . Some of these Providers/SBs are seasoned veterans at the con game . If your too veteran to give them cash before the event they just agree on an arrangement, then bail after reservations are made.
With very few exceptions, the only people I will host at my house are well-reviewed providers (traveling or local). NEVER a STG or SipSap girl.