URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...e/940891925779
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: SUNY Incall
Activities: CBJ, CG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Dark, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, good body with right curves, tons of tats, very attractive
Recommendation: Yes
Just an FYI - Your review is very very short, there are no details - in "The Rest of the Story" you would share details of the encounter that only people with Premium Access can see. When you look at a review and don't see anything there, it is because you don't have access to it. There are pinned examples in the forum.

I'm not sure if they'll give you credit for this review, but you could possibly edit it or ask them to let you fix it if not.

Has anyone seen her before…? recently???
Can I get access to that thread? I’ve been wanting to see her bc shes hot af but don’t wanna learn a $300 lesson (that’s how much she told me it was)
Yeah, my mistake. No credit given. Not too concerned with that. Was surprised there was no review of her. Caused me to hesitate seeing her, initially. But she is as advertised. Wanted to let others know.
Can you resubmit? If not - why not just post the rest of the story here to let us all know what she is all about.

Yeah, my mistake. No credit given. Not too concerned with that. Was surprised there was no review of her. Caused me to hesitate seeing her, initially. But she is as advertised. Wanted to let others know. Originally Posted by GringoMandingo
That's Dana marie. She had a bit of a social media presence 10 years ago. She was really hot before she got all those stupid tattoos. I'm curious if she's actually GFE like she claims.
Based on my experience, no she was not GFE