Name: Tiffany at Mulan
Address and Phone: -
Address: Main street in the colony almost little elm
Phone: 469-777-3137
City: the colony
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: crappy fake massage, jackhammer attempt. lackluster with zero rhythym
Hair Length and Color: Long black.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: thicker gal, bigger than she was last year. Very pretty face, out of shape ( see ROS)
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the 100% honest description. I figured this was the case, glad I didn't make the drive. Appreciate ya!
Interesting experience compared to others but it's like that a lot here.

Interesting experience compared to others but it's like that a lot here.

Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

Originally Posted by cage196
You have a point there Sir. 👍🏼
I was wondering a few weeks ago- how is anybody getting a L3 at this place
Now I know
Why do people constantly reveal/talk about information that is only in the ROS and in private tags to the general public on this website? One habitual offender comes to mind in this thread. Constantly and consistently doing the same thing on many reviews and post. Maybe they will get the point now but I doubt it. Maybe there's an agenda.
Why do people constantly reveal/talk about information that is only in the ROS and in private tags to the general public on this website? One habitual offender comes to mind in this thread. Constantly and consistently doing the same thing on many reviews and post. Maybe they will get the point now but I doubt it. Maybe there's an agenda. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

well hopefully not me. Also you will notice I have very few "no's" and very few reviews about the studios. This one was well deserved honestly
well hopefully not me. Also you will notice I have very few "no's" and very few reviews about the studios. This one was well deserved honestly Originally Posted by cage196
Definitely not you or ParGolfer....lol. Thought it was obvious who it was. We need more discretion outside of the use of premium access and private tags. I guess some people don't care. Just something to think about.
Damnit! I'm sure I hit private. I'm sure of it
You guys are too funny. 🤣😂
There’s no need to use private tags when talking about this place because in reality there is nothing going on at this place so don’t throw your $$$ away by giving them a visit.