Weird SA girl question

I wonder if anyone has had this question put to them by an SA girl. Just happened today....first meeting. She texted me and asked me to pay her via paypal or something called venmo. .

I said cash only and asked her why paypal. She said she's not from around here and it's hard to deposit cash so she can pay bills. Makes zero sense to me. Anyone ever have this happen to them?
I would assume there is a scam going on.
She wanted to be paid upfront right?

They can always use cash to by wester union to pay their bills.
  • BSer
  • 09-21-2016, 09:33 AM
Scam scam scam.....
Don't do it.
I wonder if anyone has had this question put to them by an SA girl. Just happened today....first meeting. She texted me and asked me to pay her via paypal or something called venmo. .

I said cash only and asked her why paypal. She said she's not from around here and it's hard to deposit cash so she can pay bills. Makes zero sense to me. Anyone ever have this happen to them? Originally Posted by Charley3
Makes sense to me, she planning on ripping you off.
  • signa
  • 09-21-2016, 12:01 PM
Don't do it. Originally Posted by Big Stig
yep
  • ron32
  • 09-21-2016, 04:06 PM
give them a fake walmart moneygram number, make them drive to walmart and look like an asshole there
Once i was talking to a girl from SA girl in cleveland. She asked me to send money by paypal before meeting. I stopped messeaging her
The appointment happened prior to me reading these replys or getting a chance to respond. Wasn't a scam. One thing I forgot is she also would have taken a check. Very strange! I could have written a worthless check. I asked her why not cash and something about she needed to deposit into an account back home. College girl.
Anyway don't see her. She's SB21. Her pic on SA is beautiful. Do a search. She sent me 3 more via text that were just as nice. Problem is pics are 20 pounds old.
But it is possible there are suckers dumb enough to PayPal the money prior so who knows....maybe an attempted scam.
Idk it's weird. She's already deceitful w her pictures but....she did go thru w the MnG.
If she was someone you wanted to close the deal with suggest a prepaid CC, one she can reload. That's if you plan on seeing her regularly. Pay her cash and she can load it on at Walmart. Amex bluebird or whatever is free of alot of the charges others carry.
Get with the times you old fuckers - young-uns these days use services like Venmo and Paypal instead of cash. Especially in her case with an out of town bank. She could have been making a legit request since payment was after the visit. If she truly is in college, may not feel comfortable having a ton of cash on her

That said - doing so would typically disclose your real life name and vice versa - so don't fucking do it.
  • ron32
  • 09-22-2016, 06:43 AM
The appointment happened prior to me reading these replys or getting a chance to respond. Wasn't a scam. One thing I forgot is she also would have taken a check. Very strange! I could have written a worthless check. I asked her why not cash and something about she needed to deposit into an account back home. College girl.
Anyway don't see her. She's SB21. Her pic on SA is beautiful. Do a search. She sent me 3 more via text that were just as nice. Problem is pics are 20 pounds old. Originally Posted by Charley3
You give her a check and she has your account number, routing number, name, etc.. there are still lots of places online she can use that banking info to drain your account.

Never pre-pay.
Get with the times you old fuckers - young-uns these days use services like Venmo and Paypal instead of cash. Especially in her case with an out of town bank. She could have been making a legit request since payment was after the visit. If she truly is in college, may not feel comfortable having a ton of cash on her

That said - doing so would typically disclose your real life name and vice versa - so don't fucking do it. Originally Posted by berryberry

After going thru this, I think your right. Generation gap issue. Telling me she would accept a check took it away from being a scam.
I wish it was a MnG....it wasn't. I had her come to my hotel room and I paid her cash. When it was all said and done, the only really shady thing was the misleading pics. She's your typical college girl that was once banging and now has 15-20 extra pounds. I'm picky, so wasn't the worst....but I won't repeat.
  • cabot
  • 09-22-2016, 07:58 AM
Agree with berry berry,

OP said nothing about prepay; just a funky form of payment.

She can electronically deposit a check and get it to an out-of-town bank, but can't do that with cash. Or use PayPal.

She's a financial novice, not a supervillain.

I still wouldn't give her any real-pre info, or execute any financial transactions (like a check) that links her to my real financial info.