It takes some balls

How can someone cash and dash multiple people and have no problem advertising her skanky ass on the same site the alerts are on?
Desperation.
  • ron32
  • 11-18-2016, 04:07 PM
Easiest way to solve the problem is to not go see her.
  • signa
  • 11-18-2016, 06:56 PM
she is upscale and no drama...
she is upscale and no drama... Originally Posted by signa
Do you see how the no before drama has a line through it.
Wow, some people just don't do their homework. Alerts are to be taken with a grain of salt. Assholes like to threaten with false reviews and alerts. That being said, something as serious as cash and dash especially from multiple sources needs to be taken seriously.
Is there a reason she isn't banned? Multiple cash and dash's yet you allow her to advertise and potentially scam others out of their hard earned money. Bullshit I was given warning points for less, people have been banned for less. Kick her the fuck out of here.
How can someone cash and dash multiple people and have no problem advertising her skanky ass on the same site the alerts are on? Originally Posted by bigguyt
My issue is that she is allowed to advertise here. She is the one who posted more alerts than all of us combined and now she has multiple confirmed alerts that she even acknowledges yet she can still advertise. Total bullshit.
My issue is that she is allowed to advertise here. She is the one who posted more alerts than all of us combined and now she has multiple confirmed alerts that she even acknowledges yet she can still advertise. Total bullshit. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
There are guys on here and tos that have done worse without a ban. Safer to know where the snake is in the grass.