Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?

Frankly I really don't care - I was sick and tired seeing Hillary's name on the forum page every time I logged on for the past month and needed to post a new, more seasonal post to bump it off the main page. Merry Christmas!!!
If I said "Merry Christmas" to you and you are offended nobody cares!
Happy Holidays!
Happy Festivus
I say merry Christmas with people I know and happy holidays outside of my friends /family/town
To paraphrase something I've seen on social media a lot ... you can tell me "Merry Christmas", or "Happy Holidays", or "Happy Hanukkah", or "Merry Kwanzaa", or whatever - I really don't observe any of them, but it will make me smile that you've taken the time to say something nice to me.
I say merry Christmas, but I'm an atheist, so I really don't care either way
Merry Christmas!!!
Is it time for the war on Christmas already?
To paraphrase something I've seen on social media a lot ... you can tell me "Merry Christmas", or "Happy Holidays", or "Happy Hanukkah", or "Merry Kwanzaa", or whatever - I really don't observe any of them, but it will make me smile that you've taken the time to say something nice to me. Originally Posted by laserface
Agreed. It's all about the person you're greeting. Not about you. If you are bent on politicizing your feeling towards your fellow human being during this, then you're worrying about the wrong thing.
Merry Christmas!!