How are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day on Sunday...

I think the best way is celebrating it between the legs of a true ginger... Might even need to hold a freckle guessing/counting competition hahaha

Sorry. No idea of topic?

Something keeps distracting me.
I wonder what...
Hope you're wearing green Sunday.
Wait? Or not!
Hope you're wearing green Sunday.
Wait? Or not! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I might not be wearing much of anything but a green thong... although I do have some sexy green outfits
Hope you had a great st. Patrick's day
  • R.M.
  • 03-18-2024, 05:35 AM
Dang Sammy beautiful
Hope you had a great st. Patrick's day Originally Posted by winn dixie
That I did! Celebrated it like a kid and went to a big inflatable world that was in town lol
I watched little people wrestling.

Originally Posted by Alexandra Sand
Bwahaha I did that once when I worked at strip club years ago
That I did! Celebrated it like a kid and went to a big inflatable world that was in town lol Originally Posted by SexySammy
And you didn't invite me and Trixie?
She's loves inflatables
And you didn't invite me and Trixie?
She's loves inflatables Originally Posted by winn dixie
I about died on their quarter mile obstacle course one lol it was pretty damn cool though. Their main one was like the size of a soccer field. I want to do that one they have/had on Lake Austin this summer!

Originally Posted by Alexandra Sand
I decided to BYPASS, my ORIGINAL THREADS (2020/queen was searching) where myself, and one of my besties, joked about my love of caffeine and my grand stature...and I went straight for fajitas and Disney movies...❤️

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...lave+Guinevere

But, I'm glad to know that you have enjoyed STALKING all my POSTS on such an illustrious holiday..

I love St.Patrick's Day! One of my FAVORITES!! I am literally covered in SHAMROCK tattoos.. Gives my MEN something to do in between rounds.. Who can find the 4 leaf clover?😉

Next time.. Make sure that your SIDEKICK /#lifeline didn't get in trouble for stalking me on oh2 (closed that thread because of it...) and that he does not POST 5 HOURS AFTER YOU...on one of two coed threads that I have posted on in two years...lol (I've been enjoying a nice silence until now..

WD, I how that you and TSWD get to enjoy those inflatables together!!

Your shamrock loving slave,

Guinevere ☘️

PS

You are going to have a HARD TIME convincing people in Austin that you weren't stalking those two girls if you continue to do this to me. So, let's just call it a day and get back to taking care of our men ok Pinocchio? 😘

Besides, I'm much better at the word games and I don't need a side kick to help me out..

Now, I have promised Daddy Biomed that I will behave, and unlike YOU.. I actually know how to KEEP a promise... This is just my way of letting people know that you need to PUT THAT NOSE TO USE and just go and PEG SOMEONE!!🤗
I'm so confused right now