Review Holy Fucking SHIT - $100 Teen CATHOLIC Cutie CUM DUMPSTER: MSOG...GREEK...or whatEVER the HELL you WANT ***WITH ACTION PICS***

Now that I have your attention, I just wanted to say thanks to all of my fellow fucktards who took the time to write honest, accurate, and detailed reviews in 2016, and a special shout out to those who went the extra mile to include pictures.

Let's keep those honest, accurate, and detailed reviews coming in 2017!

P.S.
Well done. I agree, the well written honest reviewers are a big help. My 2017 goal is to come up with a photo posting solution.
Thanks for the review and pics.

On a serious note, I like pics in my reviews. They don't seem complete without them.
Well done. I agree, the well written honest reviewers are a big help. My 2017 goal is to come up with a photo posting solution. Originally Posted by tbone77494
You can have Charcoal, er, I mean Threshold do it. They, er, he does a very commendable job.
Dammit NME... you had me all excited --- where's your review (and PIX) to fit this title!!!

Now that I have your attention, I just wanted to say thanks to all of my fellow fucktards who took the time to write honest, accurate, and detailed reviews in 2016, and a special shout out to those who went the extra mile to include pictures.

Let's keep those honest, accurate, and detailed reviews coming in 2017!
Your welcome!

On a serious note, I like pics in my reviews. They don't seem complete without them.
LilHappy... I totally agree with ^^^^
No time for a review Skittz, but here she is, in all of her Catholic glory:

She really is a find!
Keep discussion threads out of the Indy forums please.

Moved to Coed.
Send the Catholic girl to this sick Jew via PM
You can have Charcoal, er, I mean Threshold do it. They, er, he does a very commendable job. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Did you link an old profile to a new profile?? SMDH
Did you link an old profile to a new profile?? SMDH Originally Posted by DarthMaul

LOL.......!!! it's all good bro.......

....................Now..... for some pics of a quick review of my *ahem* ..... old review pics.........

Hope y'all have PA............................ .............................. .............................. ..............

These are just some to name a few.......................... Happy 2016............!!!

Here's looking forward to a more prosperous 2017.......................... ...... Look out ladies..............

Char.................. err...... I mean Threshold is coming for ya...........................! !!

• pxmcc
  • 12-24-2016, 03:16 PM
Nice!^^^ Looks like greatest hits from '16. Well done sir, whoever the hell you might be. lol. Threshcoal, I'd guess.