Who does who???

I am fairly new to hobby life. Broke myself in bout two years ago and then didn't get back into it until this DEC. I had visited one I hope to see monthly and another that was just a quick bang bang. I think they were all a little confused that I wanted to do them though. Mish and doggy. I like to get it in and work up a sweat so I am not really into being ridden.

Am I going about this wrong? I should I be more on the receiving end rather than the giver. I don't know this is prob confusing - just crossed my mind. I don't want to come off as over aggressive with my provider.
Are you asking who should be doing most of the work?

I somewhat understand where you're coming from. It's called IOP or illusion of passion. You feel like you've paid the money and the lady should pounce on you like a wild animal. I get it, but that's not how it works. You chose to see her to fulfill whatever it is you need at that time whether it be just a bj or full service. You need to go in and fuck if that's what you're paying for. Doesn't matter if she lays there like a dead fish. You put in work and if she's a bad lay, write about it in a review if you choose to.
I'd read reviews and look for "submissive." I think many will be glad they don't have to do the work - they aren't known to be the most fit group anyway.
I am fairly new to hobby life. Broke myself in bout two years ago and then didn't get back into it until this DEC. I had visited one I hope to see monthly and another that was just a quick bang bang. I think they were all a little confused that I wanted to do them though. Mish and doggy. I like to get it in and work up a sweat so I am not really into being ridden.

Am I going about this wrong? I should I be more on the receiving end rather than the giver. I don't know this is prob confusing - just crossed my mind. I don't want to come off as over aggressive with my provider. Originally Posted by onetyme281

I think you should work up that sweat;)... Most will let you know if you're coming off as aggressive.. (speaking for myself) A guy that takes charge is a HUGE turnon.
Are you asking who should be doing most of the work?
Originally Posted by StopShort
Yea I guess that is what I was wondering. I like putting in work. Just trying to find my through this world of hobbying haha!
Some people are givers and enjoy pleasuring a woman almost as much as receiving pleasure.
We are all different in our own ways.
Read enough of these reviews and you will see what i mean.
Do what you enjoy and find providers that you enjoy spending your money and time with.
Or do like some and try them out and move on to the next one.
I like aggressive providers. I pay and let hem do the work
I think it just depends on what you want to do, whether dominant or not. I don't think there is a specific way to go about hobbying, just what you and the provider want.
I like aggressive providers. I pay and let hem do the work Originally Posted by Five star
+1.

On the other hand there are several I see who once the door closes we go with the moment.
  • Trey
  • 12-29-2016, 06:35 AM
I'm much the same way one-time. I've never really had an issue. I did have a girl that felt bad she didn't do much work. I told her you look great, place is clean, and you're fun fuck for me you've done your job. Still I don't mind them putting in work while I rest before going at it again. Do your thing if they don't like it they will let you know.
Sounds like you favor being the one to control the action one tyme. There is nothing inherently wrong with that. The providers you visited were surely great at what they do, though it seems like it's a matter of them perhaps being a little more Dominant themselves. Like Nikki stated, some of us are turned on by a commanding partner. Also, if you like sweat-inducing hardcore play, a PSE companion may be a good fit.
Some people are givers and enjoy pleasuring a woman almost as much as receiving pleasure.
We are all different in our own ways.
Read enough of these reviews and you will see what i mean.
Do what you enjoy and find providers that you enjoy spending your money and time with.
Or do like some and try them out and move on to the next one. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
+1
You do my body. I do your mind.
You do my body. I do your mind. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Nice!

Who does who is up to you, OP. You choose your fantasy, and find someone to fulfill it after a wee bit of research here, as 2Dogs indicated. He barks up the right leg, and the left one, too.
I like the variety. I've enjoyed sessions where I literally lay there like I'm recuperating from surgery while I get serviced a couple times. I literally don't lift a finger. Other times I'm in the mood to "drill baby drill." I just make sure what I'm in the mood for is shared ahead of time so the lady is on board. If I want an hour of multi pop head and the girls jaw tires in 5 min, I take the blame - should have warned her. If I want to really pound it from behind and she is tight and shallow and moves away in discomfort then neither are happy.

No need to overthink it - just be clear upfront.