RM under attack

I know some people don't use that site anyway but i fin it interesting someone or some group is hacking it and deleting the ads. What could be the motivation?
RM?
What is RM?
Rubmaps, maybe. Rub ratings is currently under attack. All the ads deleted.
Ourhome is down also
fooockin rooskies. They know where to hit us the hardest
Ourhome is down also Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
It is actually not down, but loads so slowly that pages are not completely rendered. You can log in and access times are updated on your profile. While there have not been any posts the last couple of days in the NOLA area, there have been some in Texas cities this afternoon. But it is pretty useless at this time.

Most likely it is a denial of service attack on the OH2 website.

A couple of years ago when I got back into the industry after my Arrangement I was hit hard by well lol my website was hacked however was able to regain and someone was hacking erotic monkey actually hacked into my profile locked me out and changed passwords and my phone number . I was able to regain my profile and identity back . Private delights hacked me to but who cares no one likes that board it’s the bottom of the barrel they can have it ! I won ! lol I do not care for OH2 it’s not Eccie and I am loyal to those who have supported me from the beginning .
My bad i meant rub ratings. RM (rubmaps) is fine afaik
fooockin rooskies. They know where to hit us the hardest Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes@ MEGA!

I can't access ourhome either. My device said the site isn't secure.
Yes@ MEGA!

I can't access ourhome either. My device said the site isn't secure. Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT

It still works. After you get that line that says not secure. Choose the advanced options. It will give you a link that allows to see posts and posts of course.
What he said.
Xxoo ann
Rubmaps, maybe. Rub ratings is currently under attack. All the ads deleted. Originally Posted by Raindog115

its called DOS. denial of service
OH2 is up
Rubratings.com is now rubmd.com and it is working.
Hopefully it stays up and avoid getting attacked again.

Thanks to The Water Company for providing and sharing this info.