Internet Sting

Ouch. No good.
  • iquit
  • 10-13-2012, 12:43 AM
This is gonna play out differently from how they see it. When you start arresting top dogs, they will definitely make it worth your while and lawyer up and waste your time for a whole year only to get a small fine, but meanwhile, that real criminal is gone. On the big issue, they are trying to get neighborhoods to vote on a SOB being there, this will definitely be stricken down by the federal courts, citizens cannot decide on a business location unless they can prove it is a health hazard. It goes against free capitalism. Harris county just needs to create a zoning law and give them their space, trying to create laws so harsh they choose not to exist is counterproductive. They will become independents, they will work in homes, they will go utr, they will do a whole lot of things but stopping their business wont be one of them.
The government should not be in the business of controlling what a man and a woman do regardless of the exchange of money.
There is little difference between taking cash and taking other goods and services. Women should be pissed that they are not allowed to control their own bodies.

On the other hand, if you can pay a woman to go away after you have sex, why would anyone want to get married.....shit you pay for that pussy long after you aint getting it anymore.
"The Harris County Sheriff's Office on a regular basis targets people soliciting sex via the Internet as well on the street, said Christina Garza, office spokeswoman."

and

"...took to the Internet to nab seven men accused of arranging to pay for sex in north Harris County" ...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=473612&page=3 Post 38.
What point are you making LL?
I think LL must be related to this guy...
Hmm, LL posting nonsensical, pointless crap at 4:33am?

Why am I not surprised?
Did they say how these guys found the ladies? Was it BP, EROS etc? That guy from Halliburton is fucked!
Would love to see the ad that they fell for. That one guy is screwed! Ouch!!
I think I mentioned it once before.. but because LE is stepping up their game, the ladies we already know and have had sessions with will be more likely chosen for sessions.

Someone TOFFT these days is toooo risky.

I am wondering if any of the guys arrested were members here?
That is messed up : (
I understood LL's point, it really isn't that difficult to understand......for most people.
Did they say how these guys found the ladies? Was it BP, EROS etc? That guy from Halliburton is fucked! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
They had it on the news yesterday morning they said off of cl.
The Halliburton dude is old enough and senior enough that I'll bet he can retire comfortably, but embarrassed, possibly with the loss of his family, but if they don't understand, or if his wife was making it so that he was driven to do this, then fuck 'em and the horses they rode in on. The comments below the Chronicle itself are telling - I see general outrage at the selective waste of taxpayer resources in an obvious pre-election move and also at the Chronicle's stupid toady-like going along for the ride. Stupid to be looking at CL or BP anyway.