I am very happy for you Jolie

• Pyle1
  • 01-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Good luck to you girl, whatever you end up doing I know you will be great at it. May your dreams come true.

As for me I am taking a break from the hobby. Anybody I see is going to be compared to Jo and it is hard to compete with that big smile, kindness, boundless energy and that perfect yoga instructor body. It does not make sense to me to spend money to be disappointed, I can get that for free.

Feel free to set an over/under, on me, not Jolie, she is not coming back.
Not coming back. When I spoke to her earlier this month, she was hopeful of what was next. Can't say anything bad about that, but just wish her the best.
+1. Best of luck to her. Great person and warm personality. She won't be back and be sorely missed
Heh...yeah...did she die?
  • Pyle1
  • 01-27-2013, 04:01 PM
Heh...yeah...did she die? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Well, not yet, but the fictional character that is Jolie Thai is dying.

You almost always make me laugh WU, I was expecting something funnier, or at least a bit more edgy.
If she ain't dead, she'll be back...she's a whore after all...
  • Pyle1
  • 01-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Well, time will tell.

So no whore has ever quit? And aren't we all whores to some extent?
Everybody a ho ....
It's a crying shame, but I've never had a chick pay me for sex...I know...hard to believe...
Good luck Jolie!
  • Seedy
  • 01-27-2013, 07:52 PM
It's a crying shame, but I've never had a chick pay me for sex...I know...hard to believe... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I have.. LMFAO
  • Pyle1
  • 01-27-2013, 08:08 PM
I have.. LMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55
Well, that's cuz you are fucking Seedy.

I have had people pay me a lot of money for my services. Does that count?
It's a crying shame, but I've never had a chick pay me for sex...I know...hard to believe... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
But I thought sarunga was one of your regulars.
But WU, I thought I was one of your regulars...because I regularly kiss your ass. Hey, I even posted a B4-U-EAT review to show everybody how much I liked kissing your ass. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Just helping you out....Cap'n-Save-A-Yummy.

And yes, Jolie deserves all the happiness in the world.
Best of luck Jolie

But I thought sarunga was one of your regulars. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
No that's the other guy. The one with the camera.