What side of town should I temporally move to?

Quick Question Guys:

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I will have to work from a hotel so I thought I’d ask;

Do any of you gentlemen have a suggestion as to what side of town would be best?

Or if any of you would like me to come to your area, please let me know and whatever side of town I get the most requests for, I may go there.

Thanks in advance for the imput and feedback
  • West Houston Between 610 & the Beltway
  • West Houston between the Beltway & Highway 6
  • 59 South between Kirby & 610
  • 59 South between 610 & the Beltway
  • 59 South between the Beltway & Grand Parkway
  • 45 South between 610 & the Beltway
  • 45 North between downtown & 610
  • 45 North between 610 & the Beltway
  • 59 North between downtown & 610
  • 59 North between the 610 & the Beltway
  • Pearland
  • 610 South (Reliant area)
Brooke

Recommend the west side of Hou.
lol ... interesting. I did this about 3 years ago and the westside won that time. I guess I will see what happens this time around.

I should have posted a freaking poll
Clear Lake!
OUT OF TOWN.
  • RGB93
  • 01-29-2013, 09:24 PM
OUT OF TOWN. Originally Posted by carkido45
LOL
West Houston/Sugar Land... please!!
reliant
reliant Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com
That's where I am. Seems we think alike .

Brooke, it is super convenient to all the freeways. The farthest one, I-10 either up the West Loop or 288 to either 59 or 45, is 10 / 15 in traffic away. There is no traffic - ever, and there are plenty of decent hotels because of Reliant and the trade show complexes. It's literally five minutes from the Med Center, ten from the Galleria area and no more than fifteen from downtown.
Bryan/College Station. You'll fit right in. Just remember..."baaa" means no!
Northeast
That's where I am. Seems we think alike .

Brooke, it is super convenient to all the freeways. The farthest one, I-10 either up the West Loop or 288 to either 59 or 45, is 10 / 15 in traffic away. There is no traffic - ever, and there are plenty of decent hotels because of Reliant and the trade show complexes. It's literally five minutes from the Med Center, ten from the Galleria area and no more than fifteen from downtown. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

I need to visit you
Oh....Senior is not dead.

Good luck with the search, Brooke.
West side
I totally agree with bytra2121. We need more talent on the SW side, ESPECIALLY in Sugar Land.