One year Hookerversary:)

Today makes a year that I joined, and Eccie has brought me much farther then I would had thought. I was not the maniac in bed, and a lot more nervous a year ago. Thank you Eccie guys who came to see me, and turned me into the nympho I am now I concider you my friends, and will always be available for references if you saw me. Muahhh
Congrats sexy mama ....
Thank you Allison baby
  • RGB93
  • 01-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Happy Hooker Day, how many dicks did you blow out to cerebrate
CONGRATS mamacita!!!!! I hope this year is even better.
Congrats for a great first year.
Thank you, I had a great time this year! There is a reason I have chosen to behave and stick around, I love Eccie dick!!!
Congrads! So Happy for you!
I'm sure Senior is turning in his grave now.
Congratulations to your year!
Happy Hooker Day, how many dicks did you blow out to cerebrate Originally Posted by RGB93
Too funny.

Seriously, congrats, Amy. One year and 7 pages of reviews, 99% positive. That's a winning record in any book!

Happy Hooker Day, how many dicks did you blow out to cerebrate Originally Posted by RGB93
A real lady never tells
Too funny.

Seriously, congrats, Amy. One year and 7 pages of reviews, 99% positive. That's a winning record in any book!

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Thanks Fancy my darling
Love this! I was going to say "Happy Anniversary", but "Happy Hooker Day" is a wonderful new term to add to our community!

• RGB93
  • 01-31-2013, 10:45 AM
Love this! I was going to say "Happy Anniversary", but "Happy Hooker Day" is a wonderful new term to add to our community!

Originally Posted by HoneyRose
With Happy Hookers, no need for limp lonely Dicks on ECCIE guys.