Pet Peeves about Providers

Just a few rants and suggestions to providers:

TURN YOUR DAMN PHONE OFF DURING THE SESSION:
- I have been with many providers whose phone rings constantly during our session. I understand that this is your lifeline to business, but it is distracting to hear it ring while I'm trying to enjoy myself during a session that I paid good money for.

- I actually had one girl respond to a text while giving me head. It was a really nice BBBJ and my cock was in her mouth and she picked up the phone. I thought she was just going to give a quick glance, but she actually began typing while sucking me off. At least she kept working my dick while she was typing. I found it a little humorous, and she made it quick so I tried to overlook it. But when it happened a second time. I was really close, so I just blew a huge load into her mouth while she was texting. To her credit, she took it like a pro and swallowed every drop. She really didn't have much choice because I grabbed the back of her head and unloaded down her throat! That's what I call "Multi-Tasking"!

BE ON TIME FOR THE APPOINTMENT:
- I don't mind a few minutes of delay (5-10) at the most. But don't keep me sitting in the parking lot of some sleezebag motel for a long time. This has happened to me several times, with a text . . . "I'll be right with you babe"; or "Just give me a few more minutes".

- If we have scheduled a time to meet, please be ready on time. If you can't make it on time, then have the courtesy of telling me EXACTLY when you will be ready. This is called TCB girls, and it's a very important part of your job. I always see postings on BP that say, "Don't waste my time". Well that is a two-way street.

NO RIBBED CONDOMS:
- That hat cuts down on the sensitivity anyway, but ribbed . . . REALLY?! I can't imagine it would feel good sucking a ribbed condom for a CBJ. Many girls have told me they don't like ribbed hats in their pussy. But nevertheless I've had several provides slip a ribbed jimmy on me. I've started bringing my own condoms just in case this happens. I politely ask them to make the switch. I like "Extra Sensitive" - either LifeStyles or Durex. But any brand is fine as long as it doesn't have ribs.

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY RANTS:
- All this being said, I love you ladies and I respect what you do. You provide a valuable service, and by and large the vast majority of providers are wonderful. I also know you have to put up with a lot of pervs and their "quirks". I've talked to other hobbyists, and these 3 things I mentioned are something we all have experienced and we all agree would make the session more enjoyable. Especially if you want repeat business and regulars.

Thanks!
Some counter suggestions:

Stop patronizing providers that are late or don't turn off their phone. Review fairly and honestly to let others avoid providers that have delivered this sub-par service.

Bring your own condoms if fit/brand are that important to you.

Your peeves are all preventable... By your willingness to seek out and visit providers that offer quality services and taking your own hobby responsibilities into your hands.
just because you don't like Ribbed Condoms doesn't mean that other guys don't like Ribbed Condoms that's a personal problem
Razor stubble down....you know where.
I freshly shave my face and down there before a session. A provider should be freshly shaved or smooth too.

Or at least let the hair grow long enough so it is soft and not scratchy.

We all know beard, leg, pussy, dick, ball and taint stubble can be irritating. Enough said.
just because you don't like Ribbed Condoms doesn't mean that other guys don't like Ribbed Condoms that's a personal problem Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I like ribbed condoms, but I wear them inside-out so I get all that extra pleasure! Lol
Some counter suggestions:

Stop patronizing providers that are late or don't turn off their phone. Review fairly and honestly to let others avoid providers that have delivered this sub-par service.

Bring your own condoms if fit/brand are that important to you.

Your peeves are all preventable... By your willingness to seek out and visit providers that offer quality services and taking your own hobby responsibilities into your hands. Originally Posted by Duke of G
Before I say anything, OP, trust me I KNOWWWWW how difficult some ladies can be... I've done enough doubles with enough ladies to know that plans don't always go smoothly...

HOWEVER, I'm gonna have to ditto the above and I'm gonna have to say that if you're left waiting in front of a sleaze bag motel, your problems may have started before she even got there... Late or not lol

And as far as the phone... Sorry Hun but it's gonna stay on. Maybe you won't go crazy, but I am pretty sure that I speak for every lady here when I say that I'm not going to wait while my phone turns on if you do and my only chance is a flimsy lock on the bathroom door... It's a safety issue, as annoying as it may be.
Perhaps turning off the ringer, or just having the phone vibrate, is a good compromise. I don't actually turn off my phone, either.

But I generally keep my phone in the other room, especially when it's someone that I know, and about 90% of the time, it is.

I feel that having a phone turned on is a safety thing.

Provider peeves? Hmmm. I dare not list any myself.

Provider Peeve:

Ladies who post threads complaining about other ladies, when they are guilty of the exact action they are complaining about.
Perhaps turning off the ringer, or just having the phone vibrate, is a good compromise. I don't actually turn off my phone, either.

But I generally keep my phone in the other room, especially when it's someone that I know, and about 90% of the time, it is.

I feel that having a phone turned on is a safety thing.

Provider peeves? Hmmm. I dare not list any myself.

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I'm sure the list is long and entertaining. I've heard a few of them from other providers, and they just amazed me that some people think such bad behavior is excusable.

And thanks for pointing out that the phone is a safety thing. I tend to think that just because I wouldn't hurt anyone, that everyone else is the same way.

But while I am all for compromises, I have to say that having the provider answer her phone in the middle of our appointment, is right up there with a store clerk chatting on the phone instead of taking care of the customer.
I'm sure the list is long and entertaining. I've heard a few of them from other providers, and they just amazed me that some people think such bad behavior is excusable.

And thanks for pointing out that the phone is a safety thing. I tend to think that just because I wouldn't hurt anyone, that everyone else is the same way.

But while I am all for compromises, I have to say that having the provider answer her phone in the middle of our appointment, is right up there with a store clerk chatting on the phone instead of taking care of the customer. Originally Posted by sexpistol
But would you eventually laugh about a girl texting during a BJ?

The list is long and entertaining, but luckily usually no where as long and entertaining as the good times ;-)
  • jwood
  • 03-25-2015, 07:14 PM
Most Trojans stink
Loooong drawn out stupid-assed excuses for not being able to make an appointment (I supposed this is applicable to both sides). If ya have to cancel just say "Sorry. Can't make it". Grandma doesn't have to die again.
Can only text her and not be able to speak to her on the phone, ever

Driving across town to her incall in traffic and she goes radio silent in her communication, then telling me to wait cuz she is running behind

Looking and smelling like she just ran a mile when she answers the door

Trying to upsell while I am there

Phone not on silent ring while I am there

Noticeable clock watcher

No passion (real or IOP) aka a blow up doll or corpse

Telling me her personal problems or talking about other dudes on my time

YMMV
Only 9 david?
Amen on the stubble. Guys, I love Ya but that really HURTS when you daty. Please don't abuse my sweet little kitty. She only wants to give your man parts a tight, warm hug.