Best Greek

On several occasions now, I have booked with providers offering Greek only to not have it happen or have had the "it's too big" conversation. I still had fun with the providers but when I book with someone because they offer Greek, it's somewhat disappointing when it doesn't happen. Have other's experienced this? How did you handle it?

For future reference, who would you recommend as the top Greek providers that actually DO love Greek? Thanks for your help!!
Come see me if I come to Dallas...I promise you're going to luv it
My 1.3" of dangling death has never heard the "its too big" excuse.
I'll be visiting Aug 24 & 25 and I LOVE Greek. Take a look at my reviews to show that.

I've also been told that I was the first for a few guys.
I'll be visiting Aug 24 & 25 and I LOVE Greek. Take a look at my reviews to show that.

I've also been told that I was the first for a few guys. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie

I saw Tammie and she was my 1st provider in Austin. Greek with her was incredible. Read my review on her.
My 1.3" of dangling death has never heard the "its too big" excuse. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1. . .

Zero sympathy for the OP. Better to have your problem than mine.
lol, read my reviews, had many say they would be "too big" and it just made writhe with pleasure.....love big for greek.....
I saw Tammie and she was my 1st provider in Austin. Greek with her was incredible. Read my review on her. Originally Posted by scsholar
Thank you hun!! I look forward to a repeat one of these days too!!
On several occasions now, I have booked with providers offering Greek only to not have it happen or have had the "it's too big" conversation. I still had fun with the providers but when I book with someone because they offer Greek, it's somewhat disappointing when it doesn't happen. Have other's experienced this? How did you handle it?

For future reference, who would you recommend as the top Greek providers that actually DO love Greek? Thanks for your help!! Originally Posted by tazmedic469