Really Grinds my gears

Providers ads are posted so you can READ THEM.ALL INSTRUCTIONS ARE THERE!

E.g.
-Hey sweetie what area are you in ?
*it's listed
-What are your rates
*it's listed
-Are you available Friday?
*not sure. Today isn't Friday.

Or call WAY ahead of time for session and STILL LATE & not 10 mins late... 30 mins. KNOWING THE AREA YOU'RE IN BECAUSE AT THIS POINT HE HAS PHYSICAL ADDRESS!
Here's the BEST LINE EVER!
-Can we be "Catholic" I'm married?

Just READ THE PROVIDERS AD!! and Everything will be copacetic !

This is a GENERAL STATEMENT
All of those are annoyances, but just par of the course of being in this hobby.
That's a new one for me though. What is Catholic?? Well the hobby meaning of it?
Catholic is bareback
To be fair, you'd be in the minority of providers actively looking for a client to call for an immediate appointment. Most providers laud the act of booking and scheduling appointments ahead of time, as is the general practice advocated.

I'd also wager, and providers are free to give their experience, that the "I'm ready now" John is a less reliable client.

Also, I didn't see it in your ad, but there's no mention of you not offering bbfs. How is one supposed to know if they don't ask? Why are you jumping on someone for asking a question? If it's not in your ad, how are they supposed to know? Just because you don't advocate my fetish or what I want in a session doesn't mean you need hit me with some clapback.
Oh, and few ads actually have all the needed information. Even showcases seldom have enough info. Can't tell you how many say see reviews for rates and activities.

You ladies have a matter of a minute or less to grab our attention. We don't want to go to multiple sites or read a bunch of reviews just to find basic info. Learn how to write effective ads
-Are you available Friday?
*not sure. Today isn't Friday. Originally Posted by Madeline Tze
I was generally sympathetic until this part. It has nothing to do with clients not reading your ads and is a clear sign of a provider with bad TCB. We're not all capricious nyads with naught to do. Some of us have families and careers and need to plan in advance.

Face it, you just feel like bitching about the guys that ultimately pay your bills. Most of us deal with assclowns at work all day long and make less per hour and yet we abide. It comes with the territory of being provider. Don't like it? Make better life choices and stop being a hooker.
  • BLM69
  • 08-15-2017, 10:34 AM
Hooker stress lol
  • L.A.
  • 08-15-2017, 10:44 AM
While you are tired of answering the same questions over and over keep in mind that it's the first time a potential client has asked that question, so while you've heard it 1000 times he's only asked it once. If you show your frustration over a routine question you could scare the mice away.
It's kinda like the information booth at Disney.
Brando nailed it. If you're not already Catholic you'd better be soon because your attitude sucks.
Interesting I just checked your showcase and it says you are in Houston or Louisiana and it says that you have review specials but don't list what they are. Maybe you should update your showcase with this information and people will stop asking you those questions.
Keeping an updated showcase is really important.

I've often felt like just putting a title on my ad and then posting in the body "see showcase"

But I go through the routine of saying hello, posting my rates, posting a few pictures, telling them where I'm located, that I'm also available for outcalls, and how to reach me as well as what information I will need for booking (and that I need references).

No matter how often I put all that information in my ads as well as my showcase, I probably only get about 1-2 a week that actually provide me with their actual booking information.

I don't understand why it is so hard to say, "Hi, my name is John, my handle is xyz,(include phone number if using email or PM) I'm interested in booking with you on Monday for an hour between 10-2 if you're availalbe. My references are providers A, B, and C. I'd love to hear back from you soon!"

That makes me process them almost as fast as I would a P411 client!

And also makes me have much more respect for them.

Any guy who has been in the hobby for a while should have this system down, no problem.
No matter how often I put all that information in my ads as well as my showcase, I probably only get about 1-2 a week that actually provide me with their actual booking information.

I don't understand why it is so hard to say, "Hi, my name is John, my handle is xyz,(include phone number if using email or PM) I'm interested in booking with you on Monday for an hour between 10-2 if you're available. My references are providers A, B, and C. I'd love to hear back from you soon!"

That makes me process them almost as fast as I would a P411 client!

And also makes me have much more respect for them.

Any guy who has been in the hobby for a while should have this system down, no problem. Originally Posted by tntangie
great post, angie!!

what's that they say about "common sense"?
it's often not that common knowledge.

seriously, there ought to be a sticky for guys about how to request an appt, similar to the stickies for providers about how to join, get verified, and post ads.

angie's short example has the kind of info she would like to see. i imagine other providers have similar examples.

bottom line, ...
* providers - pls provide sufficient info so a prospective client knows kinda where you are, kinda when you're available, kinda what you offer, your fees, info needed for screening & requesting an appt, and best way to contact you.

* clients - pls provide sufficient info so a provider can carry out her screening (if necessary) and get back to you w/ whether she's available or not.
Hooker stress lol Originally Posted by BLM69
Can easily be remedied by taking down phone #.
I tend to ask a lot of questions because the info posted on this site is often outdated. Sometimes your P411 info doesn't match what Eccie says. My personal favorite is when people advertise in Ft Worth when their incall is in Plano.

I can't speak for every guy in here but I have a pretty hectic schedule so I have to plan in advance. When a girls changes up the schedule on me I have to either scramble for something last minute or just go with out hobbying for that time period. I no shit went through double digit cancellations last week when the ladies in question said they would be available at the time we agreed on.

Something that might help ladies out as far as maximizing their clientele would be to think about when us guys have the best availability not when you have the best availability. I get that some of you ladies have kids, jobs etc....but so do us guys. Asking some of us to get out of the house last minute on a wednesday night at 10pm is a bit of a stretch when we have kids and an SO too. Even the weekends are kind of suspect. So when a guy ask you if you are available two days from now at a certain time is because he wants to see you but is trying to plan around things to make it happen.
I tend to ask a lot of questions because the info posted on this site is often outdated. Sometimes your P411 info doesn't match what Eccie says. My personal favorite is when people advertise in Ft Worth when their incall is in Plano.

I can't speak for every guy in here but I have a pretty hectic schedule so I have to plan in advance. When a girls changes up the schedule on me I have to either scramble for something last minute or just go with out hobbying for that time period. I no shit went through double digit cancellations last week when the ladies in question said they would be available at the time we agreed on.

Something that might help ladies out as far as maximizing their clientele would be to think about when us guys have the best availability not when you have the best availability. I get that some of you ladies have kids, jobs etc....but so do us guys. Asking some of us to get out of the house last minute on a wednesday night at 10pm is a bit of a stretch when we have kids and an SO too. Even the weekends are kind of suspect. So when a guy ask you if you are available two days from now at a certain time is because he wants to see you but is trying to plan around things to make it happen. Originally Posted by txboi817
Please realize that you're one of the few that actually reads showcases, profiles and websites.

A lot of guys just skim over all that shit and text whatever phone # that pops up.