A session so horrible I almost quit the hobby....

Without going into all the details it sucks when your open and agree on activities and everything changes during the session. 5min into the session I was ready to leave....I should have.... I tried to stay and make the best of the situation and it just got worse and worse.

I'll just say this, ladies and gentlemen be clear about what you're looking and providers don't agree via post, PM, and text that something is on the menu when it's really not. I love the type of sessions where mid-session I already can't wait to come back....this was the exact opposite
This post is pointless without telling us what exactly happened and who the provider is.
Write the review!!!!
Maybe the handler forgot to pass the information to the provider
Half of these providers don't even know what's in their ads

And then you have desperate hookers that will agree to anything and everything just to get the appointment.. with no intention of delivering of course

Name names
Damn, it almost sounds like the ladies talking after I leave the incall. Was I there?
This post is pointless without telling us what exactly happened and who the provider is. Originally Posted by slubby
The point is just avoiding surprise changings. It makes things better for both people.... But wanna know details. Standby....
what a waste
Come On Man, write a review or stop wasting bandwidth!!

+1 NP
That's unfortunate that you're feeling disgruntled about how things went down during your session. At the same time, consent is not fixed.

Purposefully, I refrain from engaging in detailed back and forth about exactly what will happen in a session for a variety of reasons. I am GFE and therefore give a girlfriend experience. If someone needs me to detail explicitly how a date will manifest, it makes me wonder...

There hasn't been a time so far that I can think of where I wasn't open for an activity that is understood to be GFE during a session. However, a couple of times I could sense whoever was visiting with me felt a way about me not being down for PSE or D/s related play, but I could only care so much when it was the case that someone didn't book the appropriate minimum session for my PSE or kinky services. I'm curious as to what other providers may have to say.
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2017, 10:05 PM
Maybe the OP has a stinky ass that it made the provider change her mind? Write the review instead of this pointless thread man
I give this thread a solid 8.5 on the pointless-thread-o-meter.
I'll just say this, ladies and gentlemen be clear about what you're looking Originally Posted by Mr.Brown
as I said in response to your review, I don't think you were nearly as explicit as you should have been.. no way would Pradise have agreed to the session you intended.. it still could have been good, had you let it.. "so horrible (you) almost quit the hobby"? it just wasn't.. your expectation was enormous and unrealistic.. not at all horrible.
as I said in response to your review, I don't think you were nearly as explicit as you should have been.. no way would Pradise have agreed to the session you intended.. it still could have been good, had you let it.. "so horrible (you) almost quit the hobby"? it just wasn't.. your expectation was enormous and unrealistic.. not at all horrible. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Pradise doesn't know all the Hobby acronyms?like Tuma,dato etc?
Pradise doesn't know all the Hobby acronyms?like Tuma,dato etc?
Originally Posted by NubianPrince