Maybe it's just me

This is probably just in my head but figured in would ask. I have a job that requires me to be outside several times a day so during the summer I pretty much do not hobby. I always request a shower before a session anyway but after being outside when it's hot as hell I do not even want to show up at a providers place sweaty and looking like hell even if a shower is the first thing. I can't exactly change at work without raising suspicion. Is it all just in my head or is it really better to just take a summer break?
I feel like you.. I always shower right before a session, but if I have to drive a ways in the hot Sun, I want another quick shower when I arrive.. AMPs work well, since the shower is automatic. the Summer heat is a limiting factor for hobbying, absolutely.
I can't really go home first or I would def just shower at home but RL makes it so I need to stop on the way home. I have done AMPs plenty of tines but as hot as it is I do not even want to subject them to washing my sweaty was ha ha ha
  • L.A.
  • 08-21-2017, 09:53 AM
I would feel strange just showing up with "sun stink" too. Just let your provider know your situation and that you'll need to take a quick shower when you get there. No big deal.
Health club membership. Solves that and other problems for you
Appreciate the suggestion but a new gym membership would just leave another trail that breaks from routine.
OBSG took the words right from the tips of my finger. Join a health club chain so no matter which direction you're going, you will have access to a shower. Just don't drop the soap there. js

+1 OBSG
Most providers have showers and probably like the client to shower there before playing.
I always request a shower. It's the issue of walking in looking like I just ran a half marathon that is the issue. It's a pretty rough first impression if it's a new provider and even the initial hug when she feels the back of my shirt is wet is what makes it an insecurity with me.
Appreciate the suggestion but a new gym membership would just leave another trail that breaks from routine. Originally Posted by ccrystalvolt
Really? Your not allowed to take better care of yourself? Get it and use it. Then it becomes routine
I would feel strange just showing up with "sun stink" too. Just let your provider know your situation and that you'll need to take a quick shower when you get there. No big deal. Originally Posted by L.A.

What he said. I have gents show up that have been working outdoors and it is never an issue for them to go quickly into the shower. I grab them a bottle of water (or whatever their preference) turn down the bed and go from there. It really isn't that big of a deal.
I usually give my gents a bubblebath before we hop in the bed.....
I usually have a towel, wash cloth, and soap in the car. I let the lady know I will be stincky and I will hit the shower.
New thread coming on providers that don't shower between appts.
I always offer the shower. I think it probably your a little self conscious about it and that's good. I suggest letting the lady you plan on visiting know you work outside and your coming from work.

We have all been in the position of needing to freshen up because it's Texas and it gets hot. Sometimes I feel I need to shower again after getting to my Incall.

Casey