PRIVATE TAGS ARE A LITTLE PANSY LIKE!

Just wanted to give my two cents, unsolicited I know, about private tags....

I think anyone who doesn’t have the “you know what” to say whatever they

feel, so EVERYONE can see, is not anyone I would wanna mess with Anyways!

Don’t get me wrong, I love me some pussy, but I don’t particularly like that in a

MAN I’m going to see! Lol anyways check out my new hair! Cute huh?

and anyone (that I’ve noticed) that writes their little unwanted opinions on

reviews and such are people WHO I WOULDNT SEE ANYWAYS, and they are

just salty. Don’t be salty! Be sweet!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg D66D9F58-E831-4CE0-8448-E1F7430711AC.jpeg (24.6 KB, 360 views)
More often that not the things written in private tags are the things that this site's rule require to be written in private tags. Activities, details, donations, etc.

In the rare instance that some dude says something salty about a girl and he hides behind private tags to do it... it takes approximately 3.6 seconds for her WK to report all the dirt directly to her with a "cut and paste".
...it takes approximately 3.6 seconds for her WK to report all the dirt directly to her with a "cut and paste". Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser
Which is now quite obvious that's what happened here. I knew this post was coming, been waitin' for it, and could give a shit who knows what I posted. But, private tags are there for a reason. Some other fellas might care to keep their private comments, private.

I'll gladly put my private comment out in the open, but then again Zgirl.....you've already seen it and know what it says dontcha? Lol
NAh.... I just know I don’t fuck with you FBSM or the guy who first commented on that review. So I knew y’all had nothing to say but there y’all were commenting on my review. Dry hating. I can’t prove it cause idk what was written , I’m just saying my opinion of y’all who use private tags to write something. It’s pansy-Ish. The end.
Cause you don't know what was written? Uh huh....mmkay if you say so lol.

I appreciate you not fucking with me, cause the feeling is mutual. Besides, my TDL is long and my dance card is full .
Oooh... grab me some popcorn! I’ll come see ya sometime Z! Ya i like the hair
Oooh... grab me some popcorn! Originally Posted by DirrrtyOldMan
Popcorn already made!

Private Tags below....shh lol

Then get to dancing and quit worrying bout who’s fucking me.

And thanks Dirrrtyoldman
Then get to dancing and quit worrying bout who’s fucking me. Originally Posted by Zgirl2
Not worried about who's fucking you. I could care less. What concerned me was the ROS of the review that the comments were made on. Which was quite interesting. And that's all I'm gonna say about that, because the ROS is private just like the private tags. Or supposed to be private.

Brb, I'm outta beer...gotta run to the store lol
Ya, ur boring me anyways. And I have some dicks to suck. So no need to brb, carry on with ur boring life.
I'm outta beer...gotta run to the store lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Begin private tags... ...End private tags!
PRIVATE TAGS ARE A LITTLE PANSY LIKE! Originally Posted by Zgirl2
Maybe you can talk to admin into changing up the way these forums operate and have the ability to use such tags permanently removed.

As most fellas, if not all, would agree, they serve a purpose.
And I have some dicks to suck. Originally Posted by Zgirl2
I'm sure you do. Or not. Better fix your hair though, looks a little wind blown....

I'm sure you do. Or not. Better fix your hair though, looks a little wind blown....

Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I guess we were due for some drama, eh?

Feel better?