URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/
City: North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas
Activities: BBBJ, GFE, DATY, CFS, DFK, DATO
Hair Length and Color: Long burnette hair with highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: about 5'3"/5'4", beautiful eyes, amazing smile, nice c cup firm, super soft skin, and nice tight body - looks somewhat similar to the pictures.
Recommendation: Yes
Solid review.
Thank you! I appreciate it.
Not to knit pick but the picks make her look like she has puffy/baggy eyes. Did the PS artist just fuck that up or is it part of her physique.
Not to knit pick but the picks make her look like she has puffy/baggy eyes. Did the PS artist just fuck that up or is it part of her physique. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
yeah its a beauty standard in Korea, its the aegyo sal or "charming fat" that a lot of korean girls kind of want or try to get especially in surgery surprisingly enough lol
Not to knit pick but the picks make her look like she has puffy/baggy eyes. Did the PS artist just fuck that up or is it part of her physique. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
It's the kpop filter..
Ya, on her face it's distracting, at least in the pics. I looked up aegyo sal and on the pics I saw it wasn't bad on those girls for the most part. Guess it can be like a botched boob job.
Oh I see it now, she would look pretty even without them. Nice review Tree