State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, hj
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sexy petite build. short. nice small boobs. cheerleader look
Recommendation: Yes
Ive seen pictures of Bailey. Does she offer nuru intimacy as well? Ill have to give her a try next time I come in?
Yes she does. Great at it too
thanks for the refrence for her
Finleyville, her previous location, was too far for me to go. Now that she is closer I will have to try her again. What part of town is she in. Am concerned since you said you were skeptical about that part of town?
Also, does she have the same co-workers with her that she had in Finleyville?
Ahh yes. Bailey from finleyville. I heard her spot closed. This provider is a different Bailey. Not the one that was in finelyville. She’s petite and white as well
Forgot to answer your question. She’s in castle Shannon. Only nervous because of that. Very nice clean place. I was told they’ll be moving to library rd this month. But once again this isn’t Bailey from finlyvile
This is definitely an advertisement for this place, so transparent
I agree with nonad1000.
Thanks Hitit
This is definitely an advertisement for this place, so transparent Originally Posted by nomad1000!
Hitit and jimmytats doing some guerilla marketing!
lol oh yes, let me run down to SD spa after these 3 or 4 honest reviews by these 2 guys who magically pop up right together. I mean gee check out all their other reviews

gullible
seems like they are their advertising department
I dont know about the other dude but i seen Bentley she was the only girl i seen at that location ive been to a few other including Greensburg and mckeesrocks and down on the south i didnt know this site existed until Bentley asked me to write a review i just liked the location cause it wasnt a shitty set up