COMING TO BUFFALO...one day only! 36D 5'2 140lbs Come play with the princess 👑💋

Hey! I'm Cashmere the pretty princess from the ROC. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm a major foodie and I LOVE trying out new restaurants. My top three dishes of the year would have to be: Lobster Ravioli (who doesn't love Italian?), Steak Hibachi from this cute little Asian place on Park Avenue, and a Gormet Garbage Plate (I didn't even know this was a thing). I shop almost everyday, a girl's closet is NEVER complete. I love a man that can hold a conversation without shoving his opinion down your throat (that's one thing that doesn't belong down there lol). I can get along in almost any situation. Jeans and a t-shirt? Evening gown and heels? I'm the girl that can do both. I'm a great listener and I love to talk. Want to book an appointment to just chat? That's fine with me!

I'm coming to Buffalo on Monday February 13th
I'll be there between 2pm and 6:30pm. Times subject to change. I'm hoping for an extention so stay posted.
Check out my review special! It only applies to clients who have done other reviews in the past.