★ BAD CLIENT ON THE LOOSE ★

ALL LADIES BEWARE I GOT A CALL FROM THIS NUMBER....682-***-3819 & 682-***-5488....both this same man...HE CALLED ASKING ALL THE QUESTION WE ALL KNOW ARE A BIG NO NO !!!! I TOLD HIM I WAS NOT INTERESTED. HE THEN BEGAN CALLING BACK TO BACK AND TEXTING REPEATEDLY THAT HE WAS GOING TO USE ECCIE TO RUINE ME AND IN HIS WORDS...." Content of private communication removed by staff"....ladies beware of this guy !!! he clearly hates his life and wants everybody to be as miserable as him. WE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE WITHOUT BEING THREATENED !!! PM ME FOR THE 2 FULL NUMBERS HE CALLED ME FROM
Veronica: So sorry you were harassed. What's the guy's Eccie handle?

Also, I know you're emotional, but the font you used for your post is EXTREMELY hard to read. You might want to change it to a font that's easier to read.
yeah whats the handle all i read in your post was BEWARE
Here in Texas we act like big girls and boys.

So I saw this providers ad on BP the last few nights and was interested. I was leaving for Houston this morning and wanted some fun before I left. So I called and I asked is what a certain price included. Some providers will sometimes give me a broad since of whats included and some just say I dont talk about that stuff over the phone...

BUT THIS ONE!!! She stated that I was LE and hung up the phone on me. I sent her couple of txt's stating I was not LE and called her maybe 4 times at most on my cellphone. But she was not taking my call. My little head between my legs was completely in charge and my little head wanted to see her thus wanted to try to do some damage control. So I used my friends cell phone to call her. She anwsered this time and I simply stated that I would really like to see her and I was trying to assure her that I was not LE. She told me first not to call her anymore. She should of left it at that, I would of respected her request. BUT she then proceeded to tell me that she was going to put some virus' on my phone and access my public records. I asked her why she was threatening me and she hung up the phone.

If she would of just said something along the lines of: "look, I dont feel comfortable seeing you, please dont call me anymore" I would of totally respected her request. Maybe would of felt bummed, but of respected her request none the less.

I felt the need to report it to the ECCIE community, I did say I was going report this on ECCIE. (In a pottymouth way to be honest, I was mad that I had been threatened) And I simply was going to state my negtitive account and to watch out what you say to her.. She then went on a fit. The attachments I included are the screenshots on my phone of what was txt'd to me. She also called my phone and proceeded to calling me a loser amongest other things.

I totally understand that providers have a right to refuse service for any reason. But when you take it a step further and threaten said client when they're trying reason things out. Client has the right to report you and hold you accountable.

Feel free to PM me with any thoughts, tip, etc.
Let me restate something: She said in her original post. That I asked her "The Question" The only question I asked was "what does the session include?"
Mistake #1 So I called and I asked is what a certain price included.

Mistake#2I sent her couple of txt's stating I was not LE and called her maybe 4 times at most on my cellphone. But she was not taking my call. My little head between my legs was completely in charge and my little head wanted to see her thus wanted to try to do some damage control. So I used my friends cell phone to call her.

Mistake#3
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

I agree with Texasquest. johndingus's behavior spooked Veronica, and I can see why. You need to learn to hang up and try another provider, amigo. In DFW, a man always has many choices.
Let me restate something: She said in her original post. That I asked her "The Question" The only question I asked was "what does the session include?" Originally Posted by johndingus

What did you expect as an answer? Perhaps popcorn and ice cream?
johndingus
You might want to read the Forum Guidelines.
You may not post contents of private communications.
You may not reveal real world information. Was that phone # yours or hers?

Torito
I understand how he worded it could have spooked the provider. BUT her reaction was a little overboard I think.
I understand how he worded it could have spooked the provider. BUT her reaction was a little overboard I think. Originally Posted by The SOPHIE
Being total strangers to each other, they both acted inappropriately. One, if not both, should have walked away without saying any more. I think both of them were looking for a fight.

I once had an eccie provider refuse to see me because I didn't have any reviews posted. I told her I understood. It's as simple as that.
Being total strangers to each other, they both acted inappropriately. One, if not both, should have walked away without saying any more. I think both of them were looking for a fight.

I once had an eccie provider refuse to see me because I didn't have any reviews posted. I told her I understood. It's as simple as that. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Trust me when I said I was not looking for a fight and I doubt she was either. I was looking for a good time and said the wrong thing. and I probably should of just walked away, but my resillance (sp) to patch it up got the better of me.

Whats done is done. It annoyed the hell out of me today. But Ive been upfront and honest. and thats about all I can do. hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow and wont feel so perturbed about it and I can enjoy the rest of my weekend.
Just another reason to not use BP! I understand the dilemma here. This guy wants a session. Calls the lady from BP where no rates are posted. He asks the question we all know you can't ask...but how do you find out? Can't ask over the phone. You schedule and show up, now you sure as hell can't ask now, the cops might be waiting in the next room. You proceed with the session and now she says she charges $$$$$ and you only brought $$. Now she goes ape shit on you and alerts you on eccie. Reputation destroyed and can only get date with your right hand. I avoid bp! Too much drama and too much opportunity for miscommunication and misunderstanding. Just as these two went thru. This was all just a huge misunderstanding that got blown way out of proportion due to lack of communication. She thought he was a cop and a stalker, he was just trying to get a price and explain his situation. Dude, get p411 and avoid BP!

ALL LADIES BEWARE I GOT A CALL FROM THIS NUMBER....682-***-3819 & 682-***-5488....both this same man...HE CALLED ASKING ALL THE QUESTION WE ALL KNOW ARE A BIG NO NO !!!!
Originally Posted by VoluptuousVeronica
You have three reviews on ECCIE that would give a guy a pretty good idea of what services are available, and the hourly rate.

Why didn't you just give the guy your ECCIE handle and let him look up the reviews?

He called you off a BP ad, but you had enough reviews to tell him all he needed to know to decide if he wanted to see you or not.

Maybe he didn't tell you he was familiar with ECCIE, but did you ask?
Regardless of how badly they guy handled the calls/texts, the OP is way out of whack with the reality of the events.