Dallas Texas guy needing some intel.

Hello all, I'm a Dallas ECCIE guy here for work for the past few weeks and starting to feel the need. I know I'm in what seems to be the middle of nowhere (near Saint Marys, PA) but thought someone on this board may be able to point me in the right direction for a hook up.
I do travel a lot and when in smaller towns with no providers I usually have good luck at the bars for NSA stuff with the local ladies but not this place. Dont get me wrong, very nice people here but just no takers at all.
So if anyone has a connection to a provider or UTR girl in the area please post or PM me with any info at all. I'll be happy to do the same if anyone here travels down to my area, although finding a great provider in DFW is about as easy as it gets, the only problem is having the budget to try as many as possible...lol.
Gee, where is St. Mary's?

Awl4knot
LOL.. exactly, I-80 to Dubois then about 20 miles north on hwy 255. Northwest side of the state.
St. Marys is, indeed, the middle of nowhere (basicallly, in the middle of "PA farm country"...) Your best bet would probably be to drive to Erie to find an actual provider (though pickin's are kinda slim there too).

Alternatively, you're about a 90 minute drive from Pittsburgh, you might consider that too.

I've spent a fair amount of time in that region, and it really is out in the boonies. I've never found anything "fun" to do out there, and I've looked. There doesn't even seem to be much (if any) activity at the truck stops along I-80 in Brookville. There was a couple advertising on Craigslist last week (in "Casual Encounters" in the Pittsburgh section) that said they were in Brookville. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the only couple in that whole area who actually have sex. (OK, that's sort of an exaggeration - but that's how it's always seemed to me... )
LOL.. exactly, I-80 to Dubois then about 20 miles north on hwy 255. Northwest side of the state. Originally Posted by airlineguy12
Oh dear, I think you are beyond salvation. Just save your pennies until you get home.

A4K
Back in the land of milk and honey, have to go see the ATF tomorrow! Very nice people up there though and I did make a contact get the phone number to a nice 25 year old who will hopefully make the next trip a little more fun...
Airlineguy12,

DFW is indeed the land of milk and honey (or tits and pussy if you prefer). In 2009 I moved back to NW PA after many years in DFW. Right now, I think DFW has the best hobby scene in the US in terms of price and selection.

If you make the trip to Erie go to Partners. It is a nude BYOB strip club with plenty of extras on the menu. It may be a little more expensive than you are use to, but its the only consistent game in town. The action in the club (but not the club itself!) rivals any experience from the infamous Platinum whore days in Dallas.

LD
Any such insights on harrisburg area?
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2010, 10:07 PM
Yes, We are spoiled in the DFW. Im in cherry hill NJ working and it seems to be slim pickins and high $ compared to the big D.
Airlineguy - Any chance you could share the info on the one prospect you did find? It is lonely uphere in God's Country!
Sorry to bump an old thread, working near Clearfield again and just saw it. The girl I saw I meet in a bar and is civilian, not a pay for play girl so can't give it out. Hang out in St Mary's at hootinannys bring your "A" game and maybe you can pick her up to.