To tip or not?

Appropriate tips for good service? I tip almost always. Rarely disappointed. What do ya'll think?
I think that providers can charge what ever they want so why tip them? They are not like a waitress who depends on tips for the majority of her income. They set the rate and that is what I pay. No more, no less. If a provider wants a higher income all she has to do is raise her rate.
I could see a few reasons to tip, though I don't think it, like gifts, should be expected:
- I've caused her an inconvenience
- She went out of her way and did something that showed she really payed attention (say I talked about how I think she would look good in a certain type of clothing, she mentions she never wears it/doesn't really like it, and has it for our next session)
- She did something off menu, unadvertised, or that she normally charges for but didn't (and didn't text me after I left saying because we did X I owe her). Next session I would tip generously.

I'm sure there are others; but those are what I can think of off the top of my head. The latter two I would think would be between someone who was a regular, and the former would be just a general case.
The largest tip you can give a provider, assuming she gave you a great time since you want to tip, is a repeat session.
Never. Year end bonus? Yes. A thoughtful gift? Yes. But agree with Old Marine, a provider can up her rate.
I always tip for good service and often I'll give the provider more than her standard rate. My reasons are both thoughtful and selfish. Thoughtful in that I am grateful that the woman will risk a lot to see me....Selfish in the fact that I want the provider to make themselves available to me on future visits as a higher priority than the next guy.
Having the chance to be with me is it's own reward.
wow...has it been 2 weeks already since the last 'should i tip' thread?

it's your hobby time and your hobby money. and as a grown man you should be able to decide on your own whether to tip or not. no idea why so many post asking what to do.

tip if you want to. don't tip if you don't want to.
'
this should be the end of the discussion, but it won't be. just like the last thread about tipping.
A tip doesn't matter to me a kiss and a hug goodbye is better than a tip for me and the knowing thing that you are satisfied is what matters to me
You could bring me some carrots.. They're too heavy to put on my beach cruiser and I have been going through juicer withdraws. Pretty close to just calling this no driving for the past two years a day and get a car. Need fresh vegetable juice.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-11-2014, 11:03 PM
I think that providers can charge what ever they want so why tip them? They are not like a waitress who depends on tips for the majority of her income. They set the rate and that is what I pay. No more, no less. If a provider wants a higher income all she has to do is raise her rate. Originally Posted by oldmarine

I don't belive this statement at all. As a provider in a VERY competitive market.. we can't always choose our rate. We have to balance our worth with what the market will handle.

Sure Susyfuksalot WANTS to charge 500 and hour... but the market says she can barely get 250. Even with excellent service. Upping her rate wouldn't be the best solution always.

If you like to tip, do it. If not, don't.
Tipping used to be heavily encouraged 10 years ago, but now I only really do it at strip clubs (unless someone just knocks me off my feet and is that cool).
I don't belive this statement at all. As a provider in a VERY competitive market.. we can't always choose our rate. We have to balance our worth with what the market will handle.

Sure Susyfuksalot WANTS to charge 500 and hour... but the market says she can barely get 250. Even with excellent service. Upping her rate wouldn't be the best solution always.

If you like to tip, do it. If not, don't. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
+1000
What did the leper say to the hooker?

"Keep the tip"