What is it that you love about petite spinners?

What makes us love petite spinners in your opinion mine would have to be the easier it is to flip them around!
I just like tight, fresh, young, nice looking women with good body-tone. If they're not true "spinners" they still need to be slim but they can make up for it with their T&A.

The spinning ability isn't my reason, I just like that body style.
They are petite spinners. What more needs to be said?
At 5'7" and 150, I just like women smaller than me. That pretty much makes them spinners.
Everything
Everything Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
+1
They make my dick look huge.
  • Stag
  • 05-28-2014, 05:05 PM
They make my dick look adequate.

(Not that I'm comparing dicks with Herc.)
They are petite spinners. What more needs to be said? Originally Posted by oldmarine
That covers it!!
  • zebra
  • 05-28-2014, 09:53 PM
To be quite honest I can get up in there, hit my target, it's staring me in the face and if it is a 2 hole deal that's even better cause both her starfish & pussy are staring me in the face

HDAU

I can clearly see what I'm fixing to drive or dive into. I'm not going to ask you to marry me nor am I going to make love to you.
That they are petite, trim, firm.... vs. the other options.....
Puffies!

In light of recent threads, I could not resist.
Same thing could be flipped to ask why ladies like larger or taller men... Basic nature concept is that females want to feel protected and males want to feel like a protector.

Now when you find a woman who also likes to be a protector you have a keeper as she is strong and can be dominant which is a fun change from the norm.

----------

For me though... I have always loved brunette or red heads and someone smaller. Ive dated taller and larger but its just something about a smaller woman to me who has a firecracker personality
I normally prefer small spinners because it's not something I could normally get in the real world. It's the fantasy thing for me. Though I will and do see a variety of girls, the spinner is the fantasy.
While spinners may look good, in the RW and hobby I've not had luck with small girls because as a generality many small girls cannot take a larger man down stairs.