I have a friend...

I think this is where i post this, forgive me if im mistaken . I have a girlfriend that wants to do double sessions with me and she isnt in the hobby but you will still love her! She is shy but very nice.
Feel free to let me know what you gentlemen think!
  • Dingo
  • 05-29-2014, 10:23 PM
New Talent is always welcome!
she wants to remain anonymous but still wants to try new things
I am pitching a TV show to a cable TV network about working girls, I am only lacking a few "new girls", to get funding..........is she interested in an ongoing network show? I have plenty of offers through my production company
I think it's an ad and belongs in the ad forums.
My favorite doubles pair:

Oh how I wish I could handle just one of you. I can't keep up with the hard pounding marathons I used to enjoy That sounds like a lot of fun. And your description of her being shy but curious is sooo attractive. Watch out for her and screen well.
Sounds like a plan. Can we get a few non face pics? (Since no one else asked)
Does she have puffy nipples?
Sounds like a plan. Can we get a few non face pics? (Since no one else asked) Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
pm me i can arrange photos
I think it's an ad and belongs in the ad forums. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
no it isnt,if you dont like what i have to say or ask, DONT READ IT!!!
Oh how I wish I could handle just one of you. I can't keep up with the hard pounding marathons I used to enjoy That sounds like a lot of fun. And your description of her being shy but curious is sooo attractive. Watch out for her and screen well. Originally Posted by OldGrump
she isnt in the hobby and she is a personal friend of mine, just curious if she would like the hobby as much as i do! I have gotten all talk and no action, cmon fellas you should know i would have nobody but good fun girls around me when i do choose to make friends
She is still curious so if you gentleman would like pics pm me and i can arrange that
she isnt in the hobby and she is a personal friend of mine, just curious if she would like the hobby as much as i do! I have gotten all talk and no action, cmon fellas you should know i would have nobody but good fun girls around me when i do choose to make friends
She is still curious so if you gentleman would like pics pm me and i can arrange that Originally Posted by London Bridge
Whats her stats, age, breast size, etc?
no it isnt,if you dont like what i have to say or ask, DONT READ IT!!! Originally Posted by London Bridge
This is a threAD pure and simple. Many are, don't get worked up because you get called out for posting it.
This is a threAD pure and simple. Many are, don't get worked up because you get called out for posting it. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Damn Bro, everything in Co-Ed is a threAD. What's up with all the hostility?