Being the first appt of the Day. Big deal or not?

Okay so this question has got me to thinking. Lately I have gotten requests from guys that they want to be my first appt of the day. If I am already booked for that time slot they say they will just call back another day. How important is it to you guys to be the first appt of the day. Also why is it? Is it because she smells better or just don't want her warn out?
Thanks Guys
I bet the DATY guys wouldn't want to be 2nd or 3rd with a lady after a few SS' s.
Sure as hell beats being the 20th of the day.
Fresh and clean is best. Who would want to do daty with a girl who has already seen 3 other guys.
Would much rather be an earlier appointment than a laterone. The first, and last, late appointment I had she ran out of covers. Quipping about how many she started with that day... Ugh
Everybody knows that dick residue will wear off overnight.
Everybody knows that dick residue will wear off overnight. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Just about when I think everybody has bought in or bailed out, a real gem pops up. Thanks, 3PBG. I needed a nasal coffee rinse.

WTF, don't they make soap and hot water for a reason? Hell, the couch is probably nastier than the pussy anyway. We aren't talking about chasing a BB session, I hope, so just use those watermelon flavored condoms, I'll be fine bein' next.
May be a more psychological issue than anything real. DFK, DATY fans just might find it hard to savor those things after x-number of clients regardless of how much soap and water, toothpaste and mouthwash have been used.
May be a more psychological issue than anything real. DFK, DATY fans just might find it hard to savor those things after x-number of clients regardless of how much soap and water, toothpaste and mouthwash have been used. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
+1
I agree with the men. I prefer to be the first partner of my client that day. :-)
When I am in Dallas, I don't take more than 1 appt a day…I spread my appointments out during the week.
I've been asked that a few times. I don't mind it when a client requests an appointment as the first for what ever reason. I think it is rude when clients request to meet on short notice and ask if they will be the first of the day. The ones that make a big deal about it are in the wrong community, they should instead be looking for a sugar baby or craigslist personals.
Double post
It's physiological I always like being the first one of the day so I always try booking as early as possible plus I'm more likely to partake in DATY that way... Luckily the provider I'm seeing right now is staying extremely under the radar so I'm like the only client for right now
DFK after a BBBJCIM from a few guys can you taste it. more than psychological.
Are you sure you the only client of hers
It's very possible that she just told you that
Jake my man lol.