Cookies anyone??

I've seen a woman eat a banana and be suggestive while doing so.... How would you eat these cookies? Or would you eat them??
Love it! I'm surprised they didn't buy light blue icing too.. Unless they are both ladies, which is a ok with me.
Love it! I'm surprised they didn't buy light blue icing too.. Unless they are both ladies, which is a ok with me. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
That is an excellent point! I didn't notice that. The next batch should have 3.... 2 blue/ 1 pink, 2 pink/ 1 blue... Maybe even 3 pink!!! Those f'n cookies are making me horny!!!
id eat them out of you lower lips, mmmmmmmmm
I've seen a woman eat a banana and be suggestive while doing so.... How would you eat these cookies? Or would you eat them??
Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
Abby Do I have to eat your...I mean those cookies or can I just lick yours... I mean those see you have me all flustered thinking about your cookie

Will you hurry up and come back to san antonio already im hungry... I mean horny!!!
Abby! I'd love to eat your cookies ANYTIME! (From any angle you choose!)
Abby! I'd love to eat your cookies ANYTIME! (From any angle you choose!) Originally Posted by planojim
Yummy!! You bring the milk... I'll bring the cookies ;-)
I would eat them, but rather have Abby present me with one as her suggested manner for our evening rendezvous
I would eat them, but rather have Abby present me with one as her suggested manner for our evening rendezvous Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
I can only pick one?? I'm looking forward to our next rendezvous!! Xoxo
Lovely Abby! I prefer to think of it as 'frosting' on your cookies darlin!
Either way I've seen your showcase and you look like your cookies are mighty tasty lovely lady!

Yummy!! You bring the milk... I'll bring the cookies ;-) Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
In Abby's 3 way scenario if I can be one of the blue frosted with 2 pink frosted companions, I know I would be one happy cookie. Would be fun to play with Abby and one of her selected friends
I hear you! I've played with her sometimes partner the WONDERFUL Jessica UTR! I also believe that she's plays with the my new ATF 'Southern Vixen' Cassandra L' Armore also? I just need to find the time to sample Abby alone for myself!

In Abby's 3 way scenario if I can be one of the blue frosted with 2 pink frosted companions, I know I would be one happy cookie. Would be fun to play with Abby and one of her selected friends Originally Posted by Early2riser
You and I have similar taste!! Those are my 2 ATF's!! Jessica, Cassandra, and Abby... Who's bringing the "frosting"??

I hear you! I've played with her sometimes partner the WONDERFUL Jessica UTR! I also believe that she's plays with the my new ATF 'Southern Vixen' Cassandra L' Armore also? I just need to find the time to sample Abby alone for myself! Originally Posted by planojim
I'd say we both have similar GREAT taste because both of them are MAGNIFICENT women Abby! The only problem is I don't know if I'd be able to produce enough 'frosting' to satisfy all of you at once Abby!
Feel free to check my 'references' above and PM me darlin!
Have a WONDERFUL Sunday all!
Jim

You and I have similar taste!! Those are my 2 ATF's!! Jessica, Cassandra, and Abby... Who's bringing the "frosting"?? Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
Tooooo cute!