Be Careful...

I came across a most recent article and wanted to share with the board. I know some of you after reading this article will say that will never happen to me, or she crazy for believing that...but that fact is it can happen to all of us IF we aren't careful.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5453149
These are the people that I don't mind the prison system using my tax dollars on.
I hope the girls gets some good therapy and moves on to live a fun life.
That's awful!
  • Skout
  • 06-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Detestable. Excuse me while I go work the punching bag for awhile.
These are the people that I don't mind the prison system using my tax dollars on.
I hope the girls gets some good therapy and moves on to live a fun life. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

Girl you pay taxes, I didn't know that you must be the only one in this line of work
I would love to know how you file your taxes what do you put down where it says company LOL!!!
Thinking I am the only one who pays taxes who does this is like thinking you're the only a-hole who does this. While we both qualify, we are not unique. But way to come back after a ban and go off topic.
Girl you pay taxes, I didn't know that you must be the only one in this line of work
I would love to know how you file your taxes what do you put down where it says company LOL!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
I didn't post this for people to take shots at someone...this was posted for information purpose and to have an adult dialogue...
I didn't post this for people to take shots at someone...this was posted for information purpose and to have an adult dialogue... Originally Posted by love_jones
It's ok to have a dream, but remember, this is coed.
U are ssoooo rite about that...
Hey guys... Y'all are painting now with a pretty broad brush, aren't you?

It's ok to have a dream, but remember, this is coed. Originally Posted by phildo
U are ssoooo rite about that... Originally Posted by love_jones
and to get us back on topic, gentlemen and ladies.... You know when I was drugged and violated last week.... as I was trying to regain my senses, I realized, that while I was in my "drugged state" he could have done anything to me.... and I was completely vulnerable!!!! He could have kidnapped me, or WORSE!!! Here is a link to that post I made in the Alerts!!!!
Thinking I am the only one who pays taxes who does this is like thinking you're the only a-hole who does this. While we both qualify, we are not unique. But way to come back after a ban and go off topic. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Alyssa girl chill out and have some fun it was just a joke lighten up
a little that is what we are all here for. When you laugh you relieve
more stress than you do with great sex, also since you mention my ban
in an open public thread which btw is kind of low but it's cool I have thick skin
I just want you to know that your taxes you pay, paid for my ban LOL!!!!!!!!!

oh and btw just so you know my ban had nothing to do
with any of my post my ban was a big disagreement
between me and Matador. I didn't get the memo I was
suppose to kiss his ass, but my accommodations he
set up for me was very nice I had fun.
That's awful!!! Man what's this world coming to?
I came across a most recent article and wanted to share with the board. I know some of you after reading this article will say that will never happen to me, or she crazy for believing that...but that fact is it can happen to all of us IF we aren't careful.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5453149 Originally Posted by love_jones

is global unfortunately and has been around for ages. If cases like this are common in the U.S., just think about what goes down in the poorer countries and what the women and children must suffer. Until the penalty for it and the enforcement are raised, it will continue to thrive. Poor girls in Latin America and Mexico are dealing with it just outside our borders before being smuggled in to work in cheap brothels and bars with the worst type clients abusing them.
Alyssa girl chill out and have some fun it was just a joke lighten up
a little that is what we are all here for. When you laugh you relieve
more stress than you do with great sex, also since you mention my ban
in an open public thread which btw is kind of low but it's cool I have thick skin
I just want you to know that your taxes you pay, paid for my ban LOL!!!!!!!!!

oh and btw just so you know my ban had nothing to do
with any of my post my ban was a big disagreement
between me and Matador. I didn't get the memo I was
suppose to kiss his ass, but my accommodations he
set up for me was very nice I had fun. Originally Posted by suiram77
For a wealthy CEO you don't seem too bright to learn from your mistakes. That lemonade stand of yours might not be in business for too long...

Good luck!

On topic. This is awful.
is global unfortunately and has been around for ages. If cases like this are common in the U.S., just think about what goes down in the poorer countries and what the women and children must suffer. Until the penalty for it and the enforcement are raised, it will continue to thrive. Poor girls in Latin America and Mexico are dealing with it just outside our borders before being smuggled in to work in cheap brothels and bars with the worst type clients abusing them. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
Yeah man to think this type if stuff happen more often than we can imagine is crazy. I just hope that none of the girls on here has fallen victim to this kinda crazy stuff or worst. Yall keep it safe....