I was banned from chat

Banned from chat for an infraction I wasn't guilty of. I have a feeling Ze just had it in for me, but that's besides the point. The reason given was for posting scat pictures. Actually, I posted a couple of scat pictures yesterday, but was reprimanded by duke of G with a warning. I posted no such pictures today, staying on the tame side of things. I posted one watersports pic with two ladies, which is a common enough fetish. So, how long does the chat ban last, and why are the mods lying and being douchebags?
Well gee, I dont think Ze can ban you from chat and calling mods names ain't helping things.
Why in the hell would you even post pictures such as this....Gross and I sure a hell would not be wanting to see them....Are you still a an undermatured adult...
People post all sorts of pictures in chat.
  • Tetas
  • 06-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Sucks to be you!
I could go to chat and post pics of people peeing on each other right NOW if I wanted to.
The only reason I don't is because I don't go to chat and don't own any fucked up pics like that.
Btw, let me respond more directly to you, Cowboy... You're on a board full of men that can't even keep a promise they made to their wives, and YOU'RE calling ME an immature adult? That's pretty jacked up.
Being a man that is not married them comments do not bother me...I have a very tough skin...Seriously think about what you posted and look at it from a different prospective as if you were seeing these pictures, then you may see what others grasp as to the content...
We All Like Different Things, and that's cool. But we don't necessarily need it dropped into chat either.

So you like pissing and shitting on people. Great! But don't bitch when you put it out there in public and you get your hand slapped for it.
We All Like Different Things, and that's cool. But we don't necessarily need it dropped into chat either.

So you like pissing and shitting on people. Great! But don't bitch when you put it out there in public and you get your hand slapped for it. Originally Posted by corona
Exactly... people reminding you of the rules does not mean they have it out for you!

Corona ima give it to u real good next time i see you
Smokin...

If you are going to try and split hairs as to whether or not scat and water sports pictures are different enough to not fall under the warning given perhaps you should PM a mod directly.
Another post on how to dry pussy...
HA!!!!!!!

You said "scat"

Spikebaby
I got banned from scat, for talking about chat..

people didn't like me chatting, shitting on their activity..

see how I got sucked into this thread?
  • Tetas
  • 06-10-2014, 02:09 PM
I got banned from scat, for talking about chat..

people didn't like me chatting, shitting on their activity..

see how I got sucked into this thread? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Least you ain't been pissed on...yet.
lol
Dude.....

No mater what the infraction was, advertising getting banned from a chat.......

What a friggin tool.

Party on Garth......
Next time take it like a big girl, and pull your panties up after the spanking, AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

Pussy.