Tips for pi..........um "management

Nothing worse than having a session and noticing "slickback" is tattooed on her back. Or noticing a polo shirt that seems to be your size hanging in the open. Or calling a provider to hear an obvious male's voice on the vm. I know we are not in a perfect environment and their maybe tons of "managed"women here. But do us a favor, DON'T MAKE IT SO F*CKIN' OBVIOUS!!! Here are some tips on managing your enterprise and making sure your "employees" uphold the company's reputation and ioi (illusion of independence). Feel free to add tips fellow hobbyists and providers.

1. Stay in an inconspicuos environment when the hobbyists arrives for a session. Nothing is worst than seeing a 30 - 40 year old car with 35 inch rims sitting directly in front of the incall with your dumb ass staring the hobbyist down. News flash f*cktard, the hobbyist is your livelihood, you should try tk create an environment where they feel comfortable.

2. Don't leave your clothes out in the open at the incall....do I even need to explain this?

3. Your employee better have a damn good story on hand for having questionable tattoos.

Please post additional items to helps these idiots out, thanks!
Also, please make sure your employee is ready "inside" the incall at said appointment time and not just stepping out of your f*ckin' eye sore of a car upon the hobbyist arrival. There is no reason in hell that the hobbyist would ever want to see/meet/run into you at any time.
4. Just because you're moving your franchise elsewhere don't rob me for traveling loot.
I've never been in those situations. Butt, as I've said before it's much more easy to know who is not managed/scheduled. If you go to her Incall and you set on the patio watching planes take off before the session; or if you go to her Incall and have a session and she says "I'm hungry, want to go eat somewhere? Their time is their time and I'm just along for their sweet fun time.
Or, they want to meet you at a restaurant and slip their panties in your pocket on the way in. You know your in for a fun time. I've heard
I've never been in those situations. Butt, as I've said before it's much more easy to know who is not managed/scheduled. If you go to her Incall and you set on the patio watching planes take off before the session; or if you go to her Incall and have a session and she says "I'm hungry, want to go eat somewhere? Their time is their time and I'm just along for their sweet fun time.
Or, they want to meet you at a restaurant and slip their panties in your pocket on the way in. You know your in for a fun time. I've heard Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Good stuff!
5. When taking your employees pictures for her BP ad, please make sure you're not seen in the mirror...
And don't expect us to believe those size 12 Air Jordan's are hers. A good pimp is an invisible pimp.
Make sure your tighty whities are IN the hamper, not hanging over the edge showing off your skidmarks. I'm sure she's yelled at you about that before.
You guys want all these rules but expecting to pay 60 a pop? Most men on here are confused if they want quality or not.
You guys want all these rules but expecting to pay 60 a pop? Most men on here are confused if they want quality or not. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
I don't know if you were trying to but you actually rhymed. The point is not about the money or even the "provider". These tips are specifically geared towards management. Maybe you can make a tip about "management" charging $60 a pop. This is a free for all. All input is welcomed =-)
  • L.A.
  • 06-11-2014, 01:59 PM
You guys want all these rules but expecting to pay 60 a pop? Most men on here are confused if they want quality or not. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
My take on this post is that it's a humorous jab at stupid things pimps do.
Not sure why it got so serious.
Also, the bottom line is that an experience with a provider who is "obviously managed" (they exhibit all the tell tale signs) doesn't even compare to that of a truly independent provider and/or a provider that gives an ioi (illusion of independence). I think all of us, (hobby and provider alike) can agree with that.
My take on this post is that it's a humorous jab at stupid things pimps do.
Not sure why it got so serious. Originally Posted by L.A.
You're absolutely correct! I don't see why anyone would get offended from this post unless.........uh.........well ..........nevermind.
My new book Pimping for Dummies will be out in July! I'll autograph it for providers for free.
Well I've never had a tangle with management, but from what I've read on reviews, seems like it might be advisable to tell them DO NOT HIDE IN THE SHOWER, IT'S THE FIRST PLACE CLIENTS LOOK!!!