Best swingers club in Dallas?

I believe I have finally convinced my girlfriend to go to a swingers club - probably voyeuristic at first. Which one do y'all recommend? Appreciate the info.
13th floor or Iniquity (Formerly called Colette).
I love to play at Collette.
Hit Colletes in Dallas.

http://coletteclubs.com

Saturdays is couples only, but everyone is real nice. I went with a girl I. She hinted at a threesome a while back but I haven't been able to make it work here on eccie.

We simply met some people, watched the action and then had our own party. I was nervous at first but I ended up having a great time!!

When other females started sucking on her tits while another lady was servicing my boys. I unloaded rather quick and she came like a freight train. We had a few more gos and called it a night.

The price isnt bad byob. Plan on doing shots to save money.

Enjoy!!!
Colette is perfect, I had so much fun when I went on my birthday last month.
Raquel, you will have even more fun with we go to the 13th floor
The Search tab was broken again?
The Search tab was broken again? Originally Posted by pyramider
Wow...No taint??
The Search tab was broken again? Originally Posted by pyramider
I feel you.
I wish this LINK is helpful for all.

I actually think it can be helpful for SOME of the same topics to be rehashed now and then, rather than there being a predictable raining of "use the search." The landscape can change quickly and dramatically, and bumping old threads is bad. So why not have an occasional discussion of an old topic? The hot swingers club today might have just popped up on the radar.
I haven't been to the Velvet Curtain, but from what I've been told it's more a club scene. I've been to the 13th floor a few times; it's more of a relaxed house party.
I believe I have finally convinced my girlfriend to go to a swingers club - probably voyeuristic at first. Which one do y'all recommend? Appreciate the info. Originally Posted by Can't Get Enough
i second doing a search in Co-Ed as many people have asked and many people have passed on their info about several swingers clubs in the dallas area.

i posted one back in may 2013 that had links to clubs as well as to swingers clubs/lifestyles websites. [found by searching for posts w/ "swingers" in it posted by me]
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1052786908

also do a search for posts in Dallas that have "swingers" in it.
as well as in the "Another Realm" forum on eccie's home page.

velvet curtain - on Good Latimer expwy south of deep ellum. on-premises [sex allowed]. converted warehouse with separate spaces for public and private play. i went 2 yrs ago after it opened. went on a sat nite and a wed afternoon. not many people there and those that were were hesitant to play w/ my partner(s) and me.

collette's - on composite south of walnut hill. on-premises [sex allowed]. two story club with large dance floor and balcony overlook. more "younger" people than "older" people. only went once and not much action.

13th floor - on Joe Field rd w. of I-35E. on-premises [sex allowed]. single floor converted "house" with separate spaces for public and private play. dance floor, hot tubs, patio. older crowd. went 3-4 times. some action w/ others but lots of watchers when my partner and i got it on in the semi-public areas.

all are bring your own alcohol/beer/wine/etc. all have large bowls of condoms, but BYOC if you prefer a specific brand/style.

entrance fee was about 40-75/couple. check their websites.

hope you have a swinging deliteful time!