ever had a client show up at your place

I'm still very shocked that this happened with no notice whatsoever. I remember his face but he was not a regular and since he didnt contact me i cant jog my memory with his number, so I have no idea who he is. If that was you please contact me and apologize as I'm still somewhat affected by this. Oh and no one ever do this or you will be greeted with pepper spray :-)
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Not cool for someone to just show up like that.
Did he have legit business there? For instance, you called the cable company and requested someone to look at it and he works as a technician for them and got the call?
Did he have legit business there? For instance, you called the cable company and requested someone to look at it and he works as a technician for them and got the call? Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
+1 and what did he say to you? Did he knock on ur door or just hanging around outside?
Bizarre. Just bizarre.

Overall, ECCIE coed is entertaining as hell.
Was it your incall or home?
You have to wonder what was going through his head as he walked up to your door.

Did you actually meet him at your door face to face, if so that is kind of scary.
There have been threads like this in the past.

It's amazing how moronic guys are, just showing up at a girl's incall out of the blue, or the worst thread was where a guy showed up at a lady's private residence.

Just as guys are paying for a private, discreet encounter, women expect discretion too.

Before you do something as stupid as show up at a lady's incall or private residence unannounced, think about how you would like it if the provider did the same to you, showing up at your work or at your home out of the blue.
This happened to me before and it scared the hell out of me. It is not cool because there are so many reasons why it is a no no.
  • L.A.
  • 11-08-2013, 03:02 PM
I find that's the best way to get an appointment after they don't return my 5 texts, 4 pms, and 6 voicemails. Just show up..."Hi I'm here!"

Seriously though...scary somebody would do that.
I had a guy just pop up randomly years ago at my extended stay. It was an older gent who, IMO, should've known better.

I was getting ready for an appt and it was about ten minutes before my appt was expected to arrive, and all of a sudden my other client randomly knocked on my door. He proceeded to tell me some weird story about needing my phone number again or something and I rattled it off to him really fast and explained I had an appt and that he needed to leave now and that his actions were not appropriate.

Like why would a guy go to someone's incall for their phone number... What happened to emailing me or googling my name and getting in touch with me that way? What if I wouldn't even have been there anymore?? AWKWARD!!

Nothing like that ever happened again.. If a guy did that today he would walk away with his feelings hurt and feeling very stupid. So word of advice--- don't pop up at providers' incalls!! Never a good idea!!
If a guy did that today he would walk away with his feelings hurt and feeling very stupid. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Oh and no one ever do this or you will be greeted with pepper spray :-) Originally Posted by dallastxbaby

note to self... if you ever decide to be stupid, and show up at a provider's door unannounced, sweet.treat69's is the better of the bad choices

Yes It has a couple times.. Thats why I don't work where I live....

Sorry that happen to you.
Yes! Once. I was very shaken and MADDDDDD!!!! I reported it to Gina at 411 and she sent the moron a warning and banned from contacting me ever again. I also gave him a piece of my mind, of course.
My incall is my resident, I guess I should look for a different place for incall and his reason was he was in the area. I was tipsy cuz I was home drinking some wine and
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
lol so it was a lot of confusion as I was not all there and had never been through that so didn't know how to react

Take time to read the Forum Guidelines.
Torito