Massachusetts Team Under Fire for Printing Initials 'WTF' on Shirts

As if WTF doesn't have a big enough head already.
I want one of these soooooo bad.

If there's any members here who live near this place I'm willing to pay a bounty for a 3x hoodie.

Cheers,
Mazo.
I may have a line on them. I'll know later this morning. Let me know if you or anyone is interested on buying one (or two).
Sign me up for one
Size? (still wating on confirmation)
Size? (still wating on confirmation) Originally Posted by SR Only
Thats a rather personal question. But for DG, you can use "hung like mouse".
Thanks PJ lol

SR: Medium should work
Still haven't heard back. But a medium and 3X are now noted.

This morning after seeing the post I did a little digging and found the company that did the original run of the sweat shirts. They actually sponsor the Wakefield Track & Field Team. I spoke with a receptionist. I said since they were a sponsor they could make some more shirts, give some of the profits to the team and the company could make a few bucks, too. The woman said she’d have someone get back to me (I left contact info).

So I hadn’t heard anything. I just called a moment ago and spoke with the person in charge. He said they didn’t want to participate and that it had caused quite a stir. I spoke about revenue for the team and his company but he didn’t want to do it, to the extent of saying I could get another company to produce them. I was like “WTF?” Okay, just kidding.
So crash and burn. I tried. I did look on eBay too in case one of the kids got all entrepreneurial. J
I'm surprised that we haven't heard from our friend WTF concerning this matter.

He's got to be very pissed off about this. After all, he spent years building this esteemed brand. You can't just let any yahoo run around with those initials prominently displayed.

Perhaps he's simply so upset that he doesn't think he can express his thoughts in a diplomatic, restrained fashon at this time.

Maybe WTF should seek TexTushHog's counsel. Looks like there may be grounds for a service mark infringement lawsuit!
Perhaps he's simply so upset that he doesn't think he can express his thoughts in a diplomatic, restrained fashon at this time. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
When has that ever stopped him from posting??
I'm surprised that we haven't heard from our friend WTF concerning this matter. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
The font size function is broken right now. He can't stand posting in anything less than size 6 bold.

Cheers,
Mazo.
So crash and burn. I tried. Originally Posted by SR Only
Ah, c'est la vie, c'est la guerre.

Thanks for giving it a shot.

Cheers,
Mazo.
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2010, 06:02 PM
I'm surprised that we haven't heard from our friend WTF concerning this matter.

He's got to be very pissed off about this. After all, he spent years building this esteemed brand. You can't just let any yahoo run around with those initials prominently displayed.

Perhaps he's simply so upset that he doesn't think he can express his thoughts in a diplomatic, restrained fashon at this time.

Maybe WTF should seek TexTushHog's counsel. Looks like there may be grounds for a service mark infringement lawsuit! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
The font size function is broken right now. He can't stand posting in anything less than size 6 bold.

Cheers,
Mazo. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
LOL
Put me on the list for one. I will proudly wear it the next time I meet WTF for lunch!