How are strippers surviving

I've been to a ton of strip clubs with super hot latina women. Tan skin. Long black hair. Nice booty.

I dont see them on rubratings or any other site. I mostly see average looking white white women.

Where are these hot strip club girls. I figured many of them would start doing hand jobs or something but I'm not seeing it. They have no income
I know a couple are drawing unemployment and have stimulus check money and are just fine. Many aren't willing to risk getting sick when they can get unemployment
I would guess most have more than one number in their phone to lean on.
They are advertising online
I am sure that strippers, as well as providers for that matter, who have regular clients are doing just fine. Those who are crooked or depend on one time and volume clients are not doing so well and have to find other means of ripping off guys or actually working for a paycheck if they want any income.
they are all on seeking arrangements now, there's been a massive influx
they are all on seeking arrangements now, there's been a massive influx Originally Posted by kologero
I'd love to be a little bird watching some of those initial meetings - these ain't novices at the cashus extractus maximus game, going up against some cynical bottom feeder looking for new HS grads to prey on.

They could both sell tickets.
Those who are crooked or depend on one time and volume clients are not doing so well... Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

Boom!

Never been a better reason to find an ATF or two - OR - for ladies to find a few reliable regulars and treat them right.

The quick cash, high volume ladies are probably feeling the pinch right now, more so than the more well-established, reliable ladies that have given several reliable hobbyists a good reason to show them their appreciation and loyalty.

No matter what, all of them are experiencing a decline due solely to the crisis. Not their fault, no matter how spectacular they are. It’s just the temporary normal.
I know a couple are drawing unemployment and have stimulus check money and are just fine. Many aren't willing to risk getting sick when they can get unemployment Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
You are kidding yourself if you think they "are just fine" living off unemployement checks. They have regulars that are keeping them afloat or are on SA. Their pimps arent letting them rest on unemployment checks.
A person I work with got a message ,with Picts from strippers at certain club offering dates . The reason was because they are not making any money.
I know of at least one (from Bucks) who has started an OnlyFans. I haven't ponied up so no idea if it's worth it, but I imagine a few others are probably exploring options like that.
Smart ladies have arrangements with their regulars.

I here many of them are becoming roofers, plumbers and mechanics.
You are kidding yourself if you think they "are just fine" living off unemployement checks. They have regulars that are keeping them afloat or are on SA. Their pimps arent letting them rest on unemployment checks. Originally Posted by txexetoo

Depends... I bet some of them are. The smart ones who do their taxes should be getting a nice little chunk via unemployment right now. Its not what they could make in a good week, but an extra 800-900 is nothing to sneeze at.

I here many of them are becoming roofers, plumbers and mechanics. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla

Looks like a great time for them to get into the naked housekeeper business!