May 22

friend just texted me SC might open May 22.
i heard the same thing, but i highly doubt it. The is no set date for bars and clubs to open as of now, only thing reopening soon are the gym, at limited capacity .
You are Correct Sir i was just passing what i had been told and i read what exactly what you said also. Do you think any club or bar could survive with 6ft distancing and at the moment 25 percent capacity and do we need to have masks on and temps checked to? Tables and chairs blocked off cant go here or wait in line there? Sorry were at our 25 percent max right now please wait in line for someone to leave or try again Tomorrow?
You are Correct Sir i was just passing what i had been told and i read what exactly what you said also. Do you think any club or bar could survive with 6ft distancing and at the moment 25 percent capacity and do we need to have masks on and temps checked to? Tables and chairs blocked off cant go here or wait in line there? Sorry were at our 25 percent max right now please wait in line for someone to leave or try again Tomorrow? Originally Posted by fightingfi
it could never work. 25% occupancy loses money for the Club.
Ive heard from a couple of girls that they are probably opening up between May 22 and end of month.
Have heard a rumor that Cover Girls might not open back up. But that is from one source and don't know how reliable she is.