Encounter: Duo Woo-hoo with Willa and Lulu

Date: 9/15/2020
Name: Willa and Lulu
Phone: 929-300-1643
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Solvay
State: New York
Address: Plaza at Charles and Genesee Street.
Hair Length and Color: Lulu has black hair past her shoulders.
Willa has brown hair slightly longer than Lulu's
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Willa has a petite body, with a solid firm ass, nice legs, B cup breasts and a very pretty face.
Lulu also has a petite body and is a little firmer than Willa, also has a solid ass, nice legs, small C cup breasts with great nipples. Super nice body.
Recommendation: Yes! Fuck yes. Every red-blooded man should experience a duo with two hot Asians.

Well done!
That was a Great review, thanks for shareing
Excellent. [PRIVATEl[/PRIVATE]
Never been to an AMP but I'm thinking I might have to take a trip east to see what I've been missing.
sick
OK, that was just added to my "lonely nights/no money" reading list!
Great report Max! Asians can become addictive. Have had a few 4-hands sessions like that but the best were in Canada where the full menu is available at bargain rates due to our dollar exchange rates. Wish the borders would open up.
My Ker girls are screaming for my love !!!
Great report Max! Asians can become addictive. Have had a few 4-hands sessions like that but the best were in Canada where the full menu is available at bargain rates due to our dollar exchange rates. Wish the borders would open up.
Originally Posted by Zollner

We still can't cross into Canada?
We still can't cross into Canada? Originally Posted by Maximum4
Border Ban travel was extended another month to Oct 21.

Only essential workers can cross. The rest of us folks and us mongers have to wait another month. Some think the travel Ban will be in effect the rest of the year, due to NO real or meaningful national leadership exists to control Covid as yet. Even with almost 200,000 deaths and counting, more than ANY other country in the world, Covid is allowed to spread around from State to State like the wildfires out in our Western States.
Border Ban travel was extended another month to Oct 21.

Some think the travel Ban will be in effect the rest of the year Originally Posted by Zollner

We'll be well into 2021 before the border opens. End of June maybe.
Never been to an AMP but I'm thinking I might have to take a trip east to see what I've been missing. Originally Posted by big daddio
Do your research. If you can get these two, you’ll be happy. I took time to find the right two Asians.
Max, Sounds like a great time. Can you share the
Thanks
Sol Spa has 70/hr massage fee. I always leave a generous tip because they provide a professional, excellent service. Willa nor Lulu have ever had to ask me for a tip.