a very disappointing hobby first

so It was brought to my attention that a utr girl was looking for a few clients that would be regulars. we were talking through text and she felt comfortable enough to set up an appointment. we set it up for last sat but didn't work out. so rescheduled for tonight mind you this girl lives three hours away.

she arrives to my home and as soon as she sees me a look of absolute terror washes over her face. I asked her if she was uncomfortable and she says that she is shes new to this. I asked her if she wanted a drink to relax still the look of absolute fear in her eyes. and she replied shes not comfortable with this and she does not want to follow through with it and left to make the three hour trip back to her home. wtf I understand that everyone is entitled to an opinion. but the reason she gave for not keeping our appointment is one of the most self centered and flat out rude reasons or better yet excuses that I have ever heard.

I am sad all I wanted was a little nookie
  • Emmie
  • 07-25-2015, 10:14 PM
I'm sorry that this happened to you honey!
I'm sorry that this happened to you honey! Originally Posted by Emmie
me too honestly its still fucking with my head a little
Shallow Hooker? Could be a movie...

Didn't she see a pic of you before driving all that way?
Shallow Hooker? Could be a movie...

Didn't she see a pic of you before driving all that way? Originally Posted by royamcr
yes she did and seemed to have no problem with how I looked
Aww babe I'm so sorry to hear that! I thought you were such a sweetheart!! Well, if you ever want me to come back your way I'd be happy to! You don't deserve how she treated you!
Aww babe I'm so sorry to hear that! I thought you were such a sweetheart!! Well, if you ever want me to come back your way I'd be happy to! You don't deserve how she treated you! Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
thanks and I appreciate that you are one of the few who know what im getting at with this. and its horrible that a provider could make me feel so shitty.
  • Emmie
  • 07-26-2015, 01:15 AM
thanks and I appreciate that you are one of the few who know what im getting at with this. and its horrible that a provider could make me feel so shitty. Originally Posted by satan666
This just breaks my heart reading this!! Honey, don't ever allow someone to make you feel bad about yourself! It's HER LOSS, NOT YOURS! !
This just breaks my heart reading this!! Honey, don't ever allow someone to make you feel bad about yourself! It's HER LOSS, NOT YOURS! ! Originally Posted by Emmie
I agree 100% it is her loss because if she would have played ball and been good she would have earned a lot of my money
  • Emmie
  • 07-26-2015, 01:37 AM
I agree 100% it is her loss because if she would have played ball and been good she would have earned a lot of my money Originally Posted by satan666
Sending hugs and kisses your way!!
It's hard to not take it personal, but sometimes shit doesn't get real until the door opens. This situation for her probably would have happened on any guy.

Good luck on the next one man.
so It was brought to my attention that a utr girl was looking for a few clients that would be regulars. we were talking through text and she felt comfortable enough to set up an appointment. we set it up for last sat but didn't work out. so rescheduled for tonight mind you this girl lives three hours away.

she arrives to my home and as soon as she sees me a look of absolute terror washes over her face. I asked her if she was uncomfortable and she says that she is shes new to this. I asked her if she wanted a drink to relax still the look of absolute fear in her eyes. and she replied shes not comfortable with this and she does not want to follow through with it and left to make the three hour trip back to her home. wtf I understand that everyone is entitled to an opinion. but the reason she gave for not keeping our appointment is one of the most self centered and flat out rude reasons or better yet excuses that I have ever heard.

I am sad all I wanted was a little nookie Originally Posted by satan666

Welcome to the club. You think it is bad when a UTR chick says she's driving 3 hours to get to you and does this... try having well known, so-called "reputable" ladies do this to you. There is a reason I stick with seeing the same women.

Hopefully you had a good plan b... I always have a plan B, C, and D because, some ladies don't value your time and money as much as you would like them to.
There's no other way to take it rather than personally. Getting rejected sucks no matter what form it comes in.
I think this girl had a fantasy about how it would all be. Which we was entertaining with you. She is UTR. 3 hours away. I doubt she has done this before and you were going to be her first. But when it came down to it, she freaked out. She is lucky she had the experience with you. If it was a different type of guy, it could have been real bad. Believe me it was all her and nothing to do with you. It takes a special lady to be in this business, and KC is lucky to have some great gals. Look at the list on this post who are happy to get together with you. And they all are pretty hot so you can't lose.
There's no other way to take it rather than personally. Getting rejected sucks no matter what form it comes in. Originally Posted by johnsontedt84

There are so many threads out there about girls with NBA policies. Every time one of those threads goes up everyone screams "personal preference" and that it is perfectly fine for a woman to turn someone down based on a superficial quality a person has no control over.

If it is true in the case of women who choose to not see clients due to their ethnicity, then it should be true in this case as well. "It is just her preference--you shouldn't take it personal."