City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage +, LFK, DFK, NE, SE
Hair Length and Color: Black, up in ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Kali is a sweet Lady with a body that is lean, and small enough to not hurt my back when she uses her knees to work at the knots. There seems to be some debate over her actual weight, but I would still access her size as near 110-120 lbs. I have seen her 4-5 times and each time she gets friendlier. She has a great sense of humor and we “hush” each other when making noises during activities.
Recommendation: Yes
Is COVID not a concern with kissing and no mask?
If it bothers you, don’t go. Save yourself! I had Covid several months ago.
It’s always a concern and not planning on going. You’re of course aware you can get COVID a second time as antibodies dissipate
It’s always a concern and not planning on going. You’re of course aware you can get COVID a second time as antibodies dissipate Originally Posted by n07brc
Doctor, yes I am aware that it may be possible to get reinfected...Thank you for your concern.
  • rjmac
  • 11-24-2020, 10:28 AM
Do you prefer Amazing Feet over Heal Spa which is close by?
How the heck do you think this helps you? “Honey, I was just telling fake stories on the web.” “Officer, this didn’t happen, it was all my imagination thank you”.

Please note any references to any acts as described by me are purely fictional and exist only for entertainment purposes. In no way should any of my posts, statements, messages, be considered a factual depiction of crimes committed. All of my communications through this site are fictitious creative works of art with the sole purpose of entertaining.