backpage providers

Always been a bit worried about finding a backpage provider. Too often it leads to know fun or worse. Any one have any suggestions about finding a legit good provider on backpage for a bp newbie provider hunter.
Never make rash or spur of the moment decisions/appointments. Always google their contact numbers, check pics on google image search and tineye.com. Do a search on Eccie using their contact info to see if someone here has TOFTT with the BP girl. All else fails, post a question on ECCIE in the proper forum asking for Intel. The saying, "looks too good to be true" is pretty much true. In the end, BP or Craigslist are crapshoots. They have risks you have to navigate through. No short cuts, just due diligence. If you get to the appointment and it's a bait and switch or doesn't feel or look right, something unsettles you, don't let the little head take charge-walk away.
Check reviews on ECCIE. While most of the providers on BP are trouble, there are some very good ones
Never make rash or spur of the moment decisions/appointments. Always google their contact numbers, check pics on google image search and tineye.com. Do a search on Eccie using their contact info to see if someone here has TOFTT with the BP girl. All else fails, post a question on ECCIE in the proper forum asking for Intel. The saying, "looks too good to be true" is pretty much true. In the end, BP or Craigslist are crapshoots. They have risks you have to navigate through. No short cuts, just due diligence. If you get to the appointment and it's a bait and switch or doesn't feel or look right, something unsettles you, don't let the little head take charge-walk away. Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf
Great advice from Dilbertgolf. This should be a sticky.
  • HDnTX
  • 04-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Very good advice Dilbert. There are lots of good providers on BP. But most of those have been around and/or reviewed. At least someone on here has met her. I must say I took a chance on a provider once that turned out to be of the best I've ever had. Still see her from time to time.
In addition to Dilbertgolf's is a point system. Some are below.

"If it ain't me, it's free" or similar fluff phrases (+1)
Two girl special/four hands (+1)
No AA (+1)
No picture (+2), no face pic (+1)
Phone number written in non-numeric non nnn-nnn-nnnn format (+1)
Excessive non-alphanumeric characters eg hearts (+1)

2-3 points, move on.
If she lives in a trailer park (+5)
If she lives in a trailer park (+5) Originally Posted by catbanger
I lived in a trailer park for a month. Never got so much ass (for free!) in one month before or since.
Great advice... Be careful with EROS and fake pics. There are too many fakes on there.

There are ways around this but Eros makes it hard to image search because they disabled the right click ability on the site.
  • Crock
  • 04-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Phone number written in non-numeric non nnn-nnn-nnnn format (+1) Originally Posted by localPlaya
That's actually a great safety feature for non-savvy hobbyists. When the wife googles the phone number, nothing comes up.
I have had some of the greatest sessions EVER with BP newbies and amateur providers. True, there is a considerable amount of bullshit on there. But if you are a hunter, it is an amazing resource. You will develop some "BP Senses" over time and know when to drive by and when to go in for the kill.
I found my ATF on Craigslist. Have yet to find another as good. Sadly, she now lives in CA. But, the point is, they're out there, you just have to dig and do some research.
I know, I had met my ATF of bp too. Never know what you are going to get. Most times it's underwhelming but there's always this chance you happen upon a nympho with the body of Venus.
My recommendation would be to get a second cel phone that you use only for the "hobby". A trac phone that you pay by the call or text like Virgin Mobile. If your GF or Wife sees it in your car tell them you found it laying on the ground and trying to find the owner.

You probably already know this.
Google is quite good at figuring what is a phone number. Spelling, using symbols, etc is not as good at avoiding searches as it once was. Not perfect but you might be surprised at how good it is.
That's actually a great safety feature for non-savvy hobbyists. When the wife googles the phone number, nothing comes up. Originally Posted by Crock